~Chapter 6~ Alison

-Next Day-

I woke up by two distinct giggles around me. Harry and Sam.

I heard the sound of whipping cream coming out of a can. And then a feather gently touch my nose.

I held back a smirk and let in a quick breathe, letting them know I felt it. I kept my eyes closed for a few more seconds and then...BAM!

I smushed their faces with the whipping cream they had out on my hands.

I explode into bits of laughter as they stood there shocked. They couldn't help but laugh at themselves for being so dumb.

"Harry, you didn't remember I'm a light sleeper? And Sam!" I said, trying to sound extremely surprised. "I can't believe you didn't know that! We share a flat for God's sake!"

She giggled. "I just went along with Harry."

I rubbed my eyes and then rolled them playfully. They both wiped their faces off. Sam pushed the hair out of her face and emitted a tired yawn. "We'll go now so you can get ready for the day with Liam."

"Okay," I agreed. They both walked out and shut the door behind them. I rubbed my eyes one more time, rubbing the sleep out of them and got out of bed.

I stripped down into my bra and underwear, took a shower, and then slipped on a pink tank top and denim shorts. I put on my converse and then put my wavy hair up in a high ponytail.

I put on some mascara and slid out the door, phone in hand.

I called up my mum and she answered just as I entered the living room where Liam sat on the couch with Sam.

"Hey, baby! How are you?" my mum asked before I could blink.

"Hey, mummy! I'm great! How's everything at the house?" I asked, a smile plastered to my face.

I sat next to Liam as he put his arm over my shoulder.

"Great..Gemma's stopped by a few times...so, how's Harry been treating you?"

"Good. He gave me my own room an all. But he tried that whipping cream thing on me," I tattled.

"Oh..boys'll be boys, hon."

I heard her faintly laugh.

"Sam was in on it," I informed her. "At least Liam wasn't."

"Ahhhhhh!" I heard Harry shriek from the kitchen. "No, Dusty, no!"

Liam, Sam, and I's eyes widened. Uh oh. What happened?

"What happen-" my mum started, but I didn't let her finish.

"Call you back, Mum! Bye! Love you!" I hastily hung up and tossed my phone on the couch before I ran into the kitchen.

"What happened?" I asked, looking around for indications that told me what had happened.

"Dusty Styles! No!" Harry screamed at his pussy cat. The cat dashed off, scared.

"What happened?" I repeated.

"Dusty peeeeed!" Harry cried making a disgusted face.

"Awe, you twit. Clean it up. It's just pee," I rolled my eyes.

Sam and Liam just sat at the counter laughing. Harry glared at me before leaving to get the cleaning supplies.

"LiLi? Ready to go?" I asked Liam who was on his phone.

"Mmmmm," he mumbled. I took that as a yes.

I walked over and yanked his wrist as Sam winked at me. I rolled my eyes.