~Chapter 27~ Liam

I traipse over to Alison's bedroom door, feeling all of these emotions welling up inside of me. Why is Harry doing this? I though he knows I care about Alison.

I don't regret anything from last night. I had an amazing time. Harry's ruining a everything by overreacting. Alison said it herself, it wasn't her first time. It most decimate my wasn't mine, but I know she hasn't had it as many times as I have.

I lift my hand to knock, but before my skin can even touch the door, it opens, revealing a girl with green, dazzling, eyes, brown wavy hair in a messy frame around her face, and pink lips, the bottom one quivering.

"Ali.." I whisper. She jumps into my arms and I react by leaving a delicate kiss on her cheek.

I feel her sniffling into my shoulder, and I hold back my tears as well. "I'll visit you," I promise. I don't ever go to Cheshire, but for Alison, I'll try. Oh, how I'll try..

She lets out a soft chuckle, though I know she's crying. She pulls back and behind her, I notice the luggage on the ground and a makeup bag on top of the dresser.

My heart sinks to the ground. She's really going. It occurs to me that I could've left. I could've bought my own flat, but I guess...I guess I didn't want to.

She's not leaving yet, but we need some personal time to say goodbye. I'll miss her so much, I don't know what I'll do. I care strongly toward Alison. What happens when she's gone. I can't tease her, I can't kiss her cheek, I can't kiss her anymore. It won't be the same.

I guess I should go get a flat now. It won't take long to buy one, since I can afford one, but it'll take at least a day of two to get all of my things from storage and the stuff here to my new flat.

"So, what happens after this?" I ask straightforwardly. Her brows crease, and her mouth parts a bit.

"What do you mean?" she asks, pulling away so that we're not even touching. I feel the urge to take her hands in mine, just to touch her.

"I mean, what happens between us?" I answer. Her shoulders fall like her eyes. Her nose is red, but it makes her look even more adorable. She looks down at the ground and sighs, lifting one shoulder.

"I don't know, Liam," she admits. "I hate to leave after what we've admitted to each other, but Harry just doesn't understand." She sounds frustrated, so a rub her arm with my fingers. I feel her get shivers, which makes me grin because I'm the one that caused them.

"I know," I say softly, not taking my eyes off of her. I'm not scared of anyone hearing, since Harry left to get some fresh air and Sam is in her room watching the telly. I take a step closer and she finally meets my eyes. I can see a bit of giddiness inside of them. I grin down at her and the lean in before closing the gap between us, my lips meeting hers.

Her hand softly touches my cheek before I feel her tense and pull away. She lets out a frustrated grunt. "What is it?" I ask.

She winces, letting go of me and taking a step into her room. "It's nothing," she shrugs. "I just can't imagine leaving."

Without another word, her door shuts and she leaves me in the hall, wondering the same thing.

* * * * *

"I don't care if Harry is just worried about his sister! He's overreacting to this whole damn thing!" I shout at Sam. She sits on her bed, not surprised by how I'm taking this.

And get this...She's grinning at me! GRINNING! Why is she grinning? I have no clue!

"What are you smiling for?" I shout, about to tear out my hair that's just now growing back. She smiles wider. I open my mouth to speak out of confusion, but I'm stopped by Sam herself.