~Chapter 8~ Alison

Leave comments and suggestions! Like my fanfic? Please follow me and vote! 

I'll love you forever! :D 

Lucy x 

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•- 

Recap:

Liam came up behind me and pulled out his keys to the house. He unlocked the door, taking his time, which got me annoyed, and then opened the door.

We both stepped in and I saw Harry and Sam on the couch. They were smiling and before I could figure out what was going on, Liam stepped in front of me.

He cupped my face with his hands and leaned in. Before I could do anything about it, his lips brushed against mine. 

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

I mentally screamed. Why is Liam kissing me, I thought. My thoughts were going every .000001 milliseconds.

Shit.

Oh my God.

Does he like me?

He's kissing me.

He thinks I like him. Oh no.

What do I do?

Reluctantly, I reacted. I kissed him back. He kissed me for a few seconds before I gently pushed him away. I eyed him. "What was that?"

He tinted pink. "Uh, erm..I-"

"Whatever," I pushed it aside for now. I went around Liam and saw Sam and Harry on the couch, looking at Liam and I, shocked.

"What the hell is going on?" Harry asked.

"I think I can ask you the same thing," I snapped back.

Liam obviously stepped I front of me and kissed me for some reason. It had to do with Harry and Sam, and I was going to get answers. Now.

"Nothing is going on between us," Harry answered, turning red, angry.

"Harry! Just give it up! You're are acting like a prick! Admit you both are dating! I'm not a stupid idiot, you know!"

I felt my ears get hot and I knew I was red with anger.

"We aren't dating!" he yelled.

"Ugh!" I groaned loudly. I stormed out of the room. They were caught! Why didn't they just fess up?!

I slammed my door behind me. Sitting in the corner of my room, I called up Louis, knowing that he'd understand me right now.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Hey Lou," I said, tears threatening to spill from the major headache and just all the lies I was being told.

"You alright, Al?" he asked. "You sound terrible."

I let the tears flow down my face. I listened to his breath through the phone and he didn't hang up. That's what I loved about Louis. He's always there, even if he's not there in person. He understood that I didn't want to talk. He knew that I just wanted to hear someone from the other end of the line. He knew I didn't want to be alone.

"Lou?" I asked quietly.

"Yes, Al?" 

"Can you come over? I need some company," I said, hastily wiping the tears off of my face.

"Sure, love. I'll be over in a few," he said sweetly. "Do you want me to stay on the phone?"

"Nah..it's okay," I replied, a smile on my face. He really didn't mind doing anything for me. He was like my big brother. Sometimes a better one than Harry.