~Chapter 26~ Alison

I wake up to an agonising pain in my head. It hurts to open my eyes, so I stay where I am until I realise I'm next to someone. I jolt up and open my eyes to see I'm not in my room. I'm in...Liam's.

His clothes lay messily on the floor, as of mine. My shoes are in different spots and his are by the door, as if he took them off right when he got in the room.

I turn my head to see Liam, his eyes squinted at me, obvious he just woke up. I can see part of his bear chest peeking out from the covers of his bed. I immediately cover myself with a sheet once I realise I'm bare chested too.

"What the hell happened?" I demand. Liam lays there, looking sick and..upset?

"Did we...sleep together?" I ask, disbelief clear in my tone. He slumps down, telling me we did.

"Liam!" I grunt, immediately rubbing my temples to keep sane.

How could he DO this? Harry could find out! Anyone could find out. What did that do to his fame? Paparazzi could've taken pictures of us leaving the club! This just ruined everything.

"Liam," I say, a bit quieter and softer. "Where's Harry?"

His eyes show fear and I feel when he tenses. "Holy shit, I forgot."

That's it? That's ALL he has to say? I love Liam, but sometimes he can really push my buttons.

Since I love him, I would've liked to remember the occasion. I can't remember a single detail. I wanted the first time with Liam to be special. I wanted to remember. But he's ruined that for me.

Without another word, I pull the blankets toward me and stand. I feel sore and weak. I don't usually have bad hangovers, but this one's killing me.

"Alison, don't leave," Liam pleads, grabbing my hand. I pull away and look at him. He sighs. "I like you a lot, Ali. I don't know what came over me last night. I'll tell you everything you want to know. Please don't go."

I look around, breathing deeply, debating whether to stay or go.

It's probably best to go, but Liam's.....Liam.. He has this gravitational pull that pulls me to him.

I take notice of his hand and mine. I start to think of a memory from last night. Our hands together, but I can't go into detail because it vanishes all too quickly.

"Okay," I say, my voice exasperated. Still holding the blanket up, I shudder. Liam saw my body. Oh my God, that's weird.

I take a seat next to Liam. He turns on his side, and I see his chest again. He has abs, which make me go insane in my head, but I keep calm.

"So, how did it lead up to that?" I ask. Of coarse I'm not going to ask about the sex itself because that's a bit odd.

He's not my first time. My first time was when I was seventeen, and it was with a guy that eventually dumped me. Blah blah, you don't want to know.

"Well, erm...you came up to me and I wanted to kiss you, so I thought I could get away with it with no one seeing, so I did, and we ended up snogging and getting into it..and..yeah. We came here," he explains.

My heart pounds in my chest. I study him only for a second before realising the love bites on his neck. My stomach squirms, thinking of Harry finding out. They're obvious to me. Harry could see them.

What would Harry do if he finds out that his best friend had sex with his little sister? He most likely wouldn't take it well.

"You have to hide those," I whisper, looking at the marks. He doesn't have to look at them to understand.