~Chapter 33~ Liam

From: Ali

I miss you a lot, Liam x

I stare at the text Alison sent me a few minutes ago in shock. Is this real? Did she really text me? A smile tugs at the corners of my lips until I'm in a fully-fledged smile. Niall looks at me from across the room with a curious grin.

I instantly type back a reply, not even bothering to tell Niall what's going on. My hands are a but giddy and shaky as I type a reply, but I manage to get it through.

I miss you too.

I hit send right after the last o, not taking a second to think about changing it to something more meaningful. I finally look up at Niall and see he's staring at me, an eyebrow raised.

"What was THAT all about?"

I laugh uncontrollably out of sheer happiness. What he said or did wasn't even funny, but I just can't help myself. I laugh continuously and the smile on my face is so large that it's starting to hurt my cheeks.

"What the hell's wrong with you, mate?"

I know that most people would think that I'm silly for even reacting this way to a small text. But..the thing is...I love this girl, and I haven't spoken to her in so long that it's amazing when she does. I get these butterflies in my tummy and my heart beats so quickly. I feel like a girl saying these things, but, girls out there, guys feel this way as well.

I love her, and I love when she calls me, but texting's okay. I just prefer her lovely voice. I was thinking about texting her, but..I don't know. I felt that maybe she didn't even miss me. Being herself, any guy would want to go out with her.

The fact that she even thought about me makes me smile. I know I'm thought of by millions of girls ever day, but there's only one girl that I care about and that's Alison. She will always be my favourite girl.

* * *

"You're insane! That's not what you resort to, Liam!" Louis says.

It's been a week since Alison texted me that "miss you" text. We've been texting and calling and even Skyping since then. Of coarse, Harry's still ignoring me. He only speaks to me in a cold tone and the only time he speaks to me is in the studio.

We've been working on some new songs and were trying really hard to make them great. We're going on tour in a month, so were hoping to get at least two new songs out this month. Maybe get them both to the top two. I've written a few with the lads, and we're narrowing them down. We're releasing one next week, so our producers are deciding which one.

I'm sitting here with Louis and Zayn at Louis's house. Eleanor is sitting beside Louis and she seems unsure of my idea. Zayn is completely out of it. He's been getting worse and worse since Perrie broke up with him.

"Yeah, Liam, if anyone finds out, your screwed. Management won't appreciate it and, besides, Harry already hates you. Do you really think that Alison will betray her brother?" Eleanor asks.

"If it's meant to be, yes! She will!" I protest.

"Mate, I know you love Ali. But if someone sees you with her in Cheshire, that's just causing a riot. Everyone will be against Ali for liking you. They'll be weirded out that you love Harry's brother. It's already weird enough," Louis agrees with his girlfriend.

"I don't care. I want to see her. If the fans care about me, they'll support me. They'll support Harry's sister as well. I can't go any longer. Harry's being a dick and won't talk to me out of work. I don't care what Harry thinks anymore. I want to see Alison and I will see Alison. No one can stop me."

I got this idea a few days ago when Alison said that she wished she could see me. I already planned it. I'll leave tomorrow and pack some clothes for a week or two. I'll stay at a hotel or something and I'll get to see Alison again.

I already called Alison and she said its a good idea, but it's kind of risky. She said its bound to get out to the media and Harry and the fans will find out.

"I don't care, Ali," I'd said. "I want to be with you."

"I want to be with you too, but, Liam, it's going to make my relationship with Harry crash and burn."

"I love you, Ali. Please."

She was quiet for a while before sighing and agreeing to my plan. Of course, I'd have to break it to Anne, her mother, but it was worth it. The only people that would be against it would be Harry and some of the fans.

I don't really care, though. It doesn't matter to me anymore. They don't want me to be happy. Why should I care about their feelings if they don't care about mine?

"Okay," Louis sighs. Eleanor purses her lips together. She nods reluctantly. I know that they only want the best for me. They don't want anyone to be against me or to hurt me. I can be fragile, but this is what I want. No matter the consequences.

I want to be with Alison and I will be with this plan.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

I was kind of lost of what else to put in this chapter. I don't like to change P.O.Vs anymore in the middle of the chapters in this fanfic, so I try not to. It's just a bit harder for me.

In Intrigued, that's a different story, but oh well. :)

Lucy x