~Chapter 1~ Alison

"Ali. Time to get up. We're leaving in an hour," my best friend groaned, her lovely Irish accent soothing.

"What time is it?" I asked.

I squinted my eyes at her chocolate brown hair and her blue eyes. She looked like she just got up too, and that she got little sleep.

She had circles under her eyes and her eyes were red, due to the warm air in the apartment we shared. She looked as if she could fall asleep any second.

"It's..um..I think it's six. It's still dark out."

Even though I was excited to go see my brother, I didn't want to get up. I hadn't seen him in months, but I could've stayed asleep for a couple hours, right? It took an hour or two to get to London. My best friend, Sam wanted to get there early to surprise my brother.

"I only had four hours of sleep. Let me sleep," I moaned.

"Come on, Ali," she said quietly. "I'll drive."

I thought for a moment. "Make some coffee, Sammie."

She gave me a tired, but happy, smile and left the room, leaving me to get ready. I took in a deep breathe and quietly said to myself, "I can sleep in the car."

I got dressed in grey sweats and one of my brother's old blue t-shirts and slipped on some blue TOMS. Nothing special since I was going to sleep in the car and I was just going to see my brother. He knew I was like this all the time.

I washed my face and then put on some mascara. That was all I needed to make my emerald eyes look bigger. I ran my fingers through my wavy brown hair and then grabbed my bags.

I dragged myself into the living and took a seat on the couch.

I gently closed my eyes and started to drift off.

*****

In my dream, there was Harry, Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Louis. They all wore very expensive clothes, their hair was perfectly groomed, and they had bitter looks on their faces.

"Why does she have to be here?" Louis scoffed to Harry.

"My parents." Harry rolled his eyes.

"Ugh. How long?" Zayn asked. He looked me up and down and made a disgusted look.

"I don't know," Harry answered.

"This is rubbish," Niall stated, glaring at me with his blue eyes.

"Yeah. I thought we were on vacation," Liam said. "This is babysitting your little sister."

He said "sister" a way that made me get shivers. They all talked as if I weren't there. It made me get a knot in my stomach and my stomach got queasy.

Just as Louis was ranting about me going out in public with them, I felt that feeling. I tensed my stomach and choked it back, but it escaped my mouth before I could stop it.

I puked all over Louis's perfect shoes.

"What the actual hell?!" he screamed.

I looked up and before I could examine his face, I was shaken awake by Sam.

"It's time to go," she whispered.

I reluctantly got up wondering if the boys had changed over a period of a few months.

* * *

The car ride was dreadful. It was only a few hours, but I didn't get any sleep whatsoever. Sam blabbed and blabbed about how Harry was doing. Sometimes I felt like she could be a better sister to him than I could.