warriors with shocked expressions

CHAPTER 2

warriors with shocked expressions

Song: Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift featuring Ed Sheeran

"Hi Alyssa." Scott smirked.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him outside in the cold. I shivered.

"Stop calling me by that name. You can't. Something happened and now I've changed my name." I begged.

"If you tell me what happened." Scott smirked, trying to compromise.

"It's complicated. Scott this isn't funny. Please. It's why I've been running around. My mom and I." I shuttered, glancing around. I feel like I'm being watched.

"I want to know and I want to help Adrea. Please. I just want to help you." He pleaded.

"You can't help with my situation." I pointed out.

"Maybe I could. You don't know what I'm capable of." He smirked.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" I questioned him.

"Nothing. I won't use your name. But sooner or later you have to tell me and sooner or later, I'll tell you what's been going on with me. Okay? Go back and have lunch with Stiles, Lydia and Skylar. I'm going to take a walk." He walked down the block behind me.

"Are you a supernatural?" I screamed down the block.

Scott's head whipped around so fast that I thought he would get whiplash. He ran over to where I was standing and grabbed my arm.

"What did you say?" he asked me his grip tightened with every second.

"You're hurting me Scott." I winced looking at his hand on my arm.

"Sorry," he said letting go of my arm.

"What did you say? Answer the question this time." He demanded.

"I had this crazy dream that I found you here and I told you everything about me and you told me everything about you. You were supernatural or like you called it a 'werewolf' and you transformed into this wolf-like thing. It didn't even look human and I-"

"What if I told you it wasn't a dream?" He searched my eyes.

"You mean...." I went off.

"I know it sounds crazy but it did happen. I remember. And the man came and grabbed your ankle but I got you out of their Adrea. I'm not saying the guy is gone forever but whoever he was, he isn't going to get to you as long as my friends and I are here to protect you." Scott said taking my hands

"Scott.... that man...you don't know what he can do...he's not normal...." I said, searching into his eyes.

"Well neither am I." He chuckled.

"Scott.... I know I walked out on you and I hate myself everyday for doing it but...I still care about you a lot and.... well what I'm trying to say is...I don't want to lose someone who means so much to me. I don't want to lose you Scott so stay out of it." I sighed.

"I became in it when he showed up there and I don't plan on leaving again. So I'm going to fight with you on your side whether you like it or not." He smirked.

"I forgot how stubborn you can be," I said as we went back inside Beacon Hills High School.

"Yeah well your back so be expecting my usual giddy amazing self." Scott flounced.