warriors with hunger

Chapter 5

warriors with hunger

Song: Hunger by Of Monsters and Men

I woke up in Stiles' arms. Looking behind me, I saw him with his eyes closed, smiling. Same ole Stiles, I thought as I smirked. Then he opened his eyes and scared the hell out of me.

"Jesus Christ!" I screamed falling of the bed and onto my broken arm. Stiles started cracking up laughing, clutching his stomach.

"It's not funny." I frowned sitting cross legged on the floor. Stiles stopped laughed as I scrunched up in a ball. I felt Stiles' arms wrap around my waist and he pulled me into his lap so that now he was cross-legged on the floor and I was sitting like a baby in his lap.

"I'm sorry," Stiles kissed the side of my head.

"Adrea Wilson doesn't take apologies from Stiles Stilinski." I turned my head.

"That's too bad because there is a party tonight. No where special just at Lydia's house. I was hoping that I could take you out to dinner and then we could go to Lydia's for the party but I guess-"

I kissed Stiles on the cheek. "You want to take me to dinner?" I asked.

"Of course. I want to take you out, go see a scary movie maybe and then have fun at the arty, dance a little, maybe get you drunk, take you home and-"

"Stiles Stilinski. I will kill you if you try to get me drunk and take advantage of me. I'm a virgin and I plan to stay that way until I get married." I hit him.

"Well then I'm just going to have to marry you then." He kissed my forehead.

"Awe! Stiles that was really sweet." I kissed him on the cheek.

"That's all I get? Come on!" Stiles complained.

"Hush your mouth!" I kissed him on the lips for the first time. Stiles wouldn't let me pull away. He held the back of my neck with his hands carefully laying me down on my back. He was laying between my legs, kissing down my neck when Scott walked by.

"Guys! Are you serious? You've known each other for literally two days! I still have to get used to the fact that my two best friends are dating. Do you have to kiss in front of me? It's kind of-"

"SHUT UP!" Stiles and I screamed in unison.

"GET A ROOM!" Scott screamed back still in the doorway.

"We are in one, can't you see that dumbass?" Stiles climbed off of me and sat up straight. He pulled me to my feet.

"I can see shithead. Mom wanted me to tell you that breakfast is ready. She is leaving for her shift in a few so after that, house is all mine. And I, Scott McCall, will not have any condoms out. Understand?" he looked between the two of us.

"We could always just not use one." Stiles smirked. I punched him hard.

"OW! What was that for?" He held his shoulder.

"No matter what girl you are with you ALWAYS put one on. You promise me those boys?" I glanced at Scott. He looked mortified.

"Sure." Stiles smiled.

"Better not be sure Stiles. Or I'll break your leg." I kicked his leg.

"OW! Okay fine. I solemnly swear," he said holding up three fingers, "that I will always wear a condom when banging a chick." Stiles smirked.

I punched him in the nuts softly.

"Adrea!" He moaned as he fell on the floor, grasping his manliness.

"That's what you get Stilinski." I laughed.

"Scott do you promise?" I asked him.

"This is the most horrific conversation I've ever had. And I had the sex talk with my mom. I thought it didn't get any worse than that." He frowned.

"Well do you promise or not? I'd like to limit the nuts I hurt today though." I laughed.

"I promise. I promise." He winced covering his manliness.

Stiles had shaken it off. I ran downstairs because a) breakfast and b) Stiles was going to kill me.

"Stiles don't," I half-laughed half terrified as I ran away. I tried to get around as fast as I could without breaking something else.

"I've got you now Missy," Stiles said as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

I yelped. "Stiles I'm hungry!" I whined.

"For me? Yep I bet you are," He whispered as he threw me over his shoulder.

"Stiles Stilinski! Put me down this instant!" I yelled.

"Naw. I'm enjoying the view here." He said taking his free hand and grasping my butt cheek.

"Stiles!" I screamed. He knew he was going to get it: broken arm or not.

"I love it when you scream my name." He smirked. We were walking down the stairs, holy shit I was going to fall.

"Stiles! I'm going to fall! Please put me down!" I shrieked. I slipped down his front side and he held me like a baby. My legs were around his waist, my arms around his neck.

"Don't let go!" I said.

"Never," He whispered in my ear while he was holding me, one arm around my waist, the other supporting me.

We made it to the kitchen. Stiles put me down and I kicked him in the shin. I then ran to the kitchen, broken arm and everything. I sat down at the table.

"Ha. Ha." I fake laughed. He wrapped his arms around me.

"My girl." I heard him whisper. I softened back into Stiles' arms just as a plate was placed in front of me filled with bacon, eggs, and sausage.

I loved Stiles, but I really needed this plate of food so badly right now.