weirdos with stories

Chapter 7:

weirdos with stories

Song: Story of my Life by One Direction

Skylar walked in a few moments later.

She whispered something to Kiara and they got to work. As soon as they picked out an outfit, Lydia helped me squeeze into the small red dress. It was tight on my body and ended at the tip of my knees. The sleeves ended right above my elbows. It was beautiful and I don't know how I fit into it but I did. The sweetheart neckline of the dress and the way it wasn't too tight on my body is what I liked about it. They put me in nude heels and for my makeup, Allison kept it simple. She winged my eyeliner and applied my matte red lipstick.

Lydia put my hair up in a ponytail and curled the ends of hair. I looked in the mirror.

Who are you? I asked myself.

"You look gorgeous." Allison said staring at me in the mirror, saying the words I thought I never could.

"Thanks." I smiled at her.

"Girl go get'em." Kiara said grabbing my clutch and shoving little things like tissues and a pad and my lipstick in it.

"I will." I smirked.

"Good luck!" Skylar said her eyes bloodshot.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"I need to tell you something Adrea." She whispered softly as she sat on the bed.

Lydia pulled Allison and Kiara out of the room. I gulped. Was I in trouble?

"I know you were listening in on when Stiles and I had our little conversation. I don't want you in the dark though so I am going to explain it all to you. Just......don't take it out on Stiles okay? It wasn't his entire fault." She said putting her hair up in a bun. Perspiration was coming down the side of her forehead.

"Why are you so nervous?" I asked.

"Because this is a story I never shared with anyone in my entire life." She said looking into my eyes.

"I won't get mad." I said.

"It was when we were sophomores. In 8th grade, Stiles and I transferred to Scott's school. You weren't there for some reason but whatever. Stiles and I have had a close relationship since we were five. I had liked him ever since we were five. But he never liked me back. Then when we were sophomores, he finally asked me out. But he never gave me the attention he is giving to you. He won't even get off of you. He would barely even touch me. So maybe you can understand now. But not only did we go out, I let him take me all the way. It was the worst thing I ever decided to do. He didn't make it special at all and I was in so much pain. When I told him to stop, he didn't even stop. He kept going until......well you probably know. Anyways after that I was done with him. I just thought you should know what went down with him before somebody else told you a different story." Skylar said wiping her eyes. I gave her a hug.

"I'm so sorry he took advantage of you like that. If there is anything I can do in the future or right now, I'm here." I said holding her as she silently sobbed.

"Thank you," she whispered letting go of me.

"Go. Have fun with Stiles. Forget about my sob story and go have fun with Stiles. You deserve him." She said hugging me one more time quickly and getting up before I could say another word about the 'sob story'.

**********************

I stepped quite loudly down the stairs, making an entrance. As soon as my nude heels hit the stairs, everybody came running. Especially Lydia. She squealed so loud as I carefully walked down the stairs, I thought I was going to lose my hearing. Pulling me into a hug she whispered, "If anything happens you call Scott. Okay? I mean anything. He will be there before you know it."

"I will." I whispered back. Stiles strolled in the room a minute after I had gone down the stairs. He was on his phone and when he glanced up, he stopped short. His eyes traveled my body as if he was undressing me with his eyes. They had such a passion and desire, I didn't know if he would take his eyes off of me the whole night.

"WA......What......you look.......gorgeous." He whispered stuck in place.

"Thanks...I mean it wasn't all my-"Stiles crashed his lips into mine separating them and shoving his tongue inside my mouth. His tongue connected with mine and it started making circles around mine. He grabbed me with his arms around my waist and picked me up letting my legs drag because the dress wouldn't let me wrap them around his waist.

"Stiles..." I mumbled.

"Okay you two love-birds...go have fun. But be back for the party! It's going to be fun!" Lydia smiled as she pushed us out the door. I got off of Stiles and we left.

"Wow she really wanted us out." I sighed as we got in the car.

Sitting in the passenger side, I re-touched my makeup.

"Stop applying that stuff. Just a little is enough. I don't want you wearing as much as Lydia does or Skylar or Kiara or any other Barbie doll in our school." He muttered.

"But..."

"No buts. I'm serious Adrea."

"Stiles. I'm fine. At least I don't use as much makeup as some of the girls-"trying to calm Stiles down. He was getting too angry over nothing.

"Adrea you aren't just some girl. Don't you understand? You aren't just some girl to me." Stiles banged his fist against the steering wheel as we stopped at a red light.

"You think I'm going to let myself get turned into a Barbie Doll? I'm not one and never will be. I don't have the looks and I wear a lot of makeup so nobody sees-"I stopped myself. I've already said too much.

"What are you trying so hard to cover up? That stuff is disgusting and I don't want it on your face!" Stiles screamed.

"What do you want me to-"

"MY SCARS YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" I screamed, tears slipping down my cheeks.

"MY SCARS!" I opened the car door and shut it as I got out. I started walking back towards the house. Convenient, we were only a block or so away.

"Adrea, babe get back in the car." Stiles called out as he drove toward me.

"Leave me alone you bastard. He will come after you too if you don't-"

"I don't care if somebody comes after me! Adrea, I don't care." Stiles shouted rubbing his forehead with his hand that wasn't on the wheel.

"You should. You should just...stay away from me." I cried holding myself in my arms as I continued walking.

"I don't want to." Stiles smiled weakly.

"You should Stiles. I shouldn't be around you anymore." I cried again.
"You can't just-"

"I can just-"

"No you can't Adrea."

"I have to Stiles. I have to keep you safe." Tears slipped down my face at the speed of lightening.

"I am safe when I'm with you!" Stiles sighed.

"I have to leave you alone." I sighed again wiping my face on my beautiful dress.

"Is that what you want?" Stiles stopped the car. I faced him stopping in my tracks as well. I could hear my heart beating in my chest. Of course I didn't want him to leave me alone. Of course I wanted him to stay. I think I loved him. But then again, I have no idea what love is anyways.

"Yeah." I muttered.