warriors wanting to give up

Chapter 11:

warriors wanting to give up

Song: I won't give up by Jason Mraz

When we had gotten home, I had gone straight to my room and pulled out my suitcase. I knew I couldn't stay. No matter WHAT Stiles said, even though I wanted to stay so badly. More than I've ever wanted to stay in one place. Maybe they could protect me, I thought as I stuffed Stiles' shit of a ring in my bag. Then I took it out and slid it on one finger. I wanted to wear it forever. I sat down on the bed for a moment.

What would it be like to stay? I thought.

What would happen if I stayed? Would he not come for me? No. He would come for me no matter what. That's what always happened. No matter what the circumstances showed.

I zipped up my suitcase and with a soft 'thump' it hit the floor. Quickly, I scribbled down a note to Stiles and left it on the bed. As I opened the window, I planned out how I would get down this tree. As I placed both feet and my suitcase out of the window, two arms wrapped themselves around my waist and pulled me back in the house.

"ARE YOU NUTS?!?!" the two hands screamed.

"Are you trying to get yourself killed?" Stiles softly asked this time.

"THAT! THAT IS WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO YOU OR SCOTT OR LYDIA. I WILL DIE. I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO LIVE WITH MYSELF AGAIN! THIS IS WHY I HAVE TO GO!" I cried.

"Oh babe no...." he paused.

"You see this ring?" He asked holding my hand, running his finger over the ring he bought me at a dollar store.

I nodded.

"Well you know what it stands for?" He asked.

I shook my head no.

"Well it is a symbol of love first. It shows how much I love you even though it's a piece of shit. But it also shows that I'm not leaving your side. Wherever you go, I go. SO if you want to leave again, awesome but I'm packing my bags up and leaving too." He kissed my head and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Don't even thank me. Because somewhere in the future, there will be an 'I'm sorry' so.....make up for it then." He smirked. But what if I couldn't forgive him when it came down to it?

A few moments went by in silence.

"What do we do now?" I asked him laying down on the bed. Stiles face showed he had been thinking the same thing I had been thinking.

"I'm going to call Scott and Derek. I don't know about Peter but I may call Malia. Maybe Allison and her father too." Stiles smiled at me.

"After we can talk right?" I asked him.

"Hold on. Give me a second." He said typing away on his phone.

After a few moments Stiles said, "I just texted everybody. Sorry. What were you saying?"

"Do you want to know the story? And my real name?" I asked him.

"Yes. Start wherever you want." Stiles said sitting up close cross-legged on the bed, just like I was sitting.

"When I was about13, my mother was grieving over my father's death. Scott remembers. It was so bad that she had left the house for a day. My brother and his best friend would usually hang out during this time. My brother's best friend's name is Brody. He loved to hang out with me and would just take every chance he could to hang out and talk to me. I didn't realize it back then but he was hitting on me. And I took the bait not pushing him off. I was in 8th grade and I didn't have much experience. I didn't even have the talk with my mother yet so I didn't know what was happening when it happened but he came into my room one day and talked with me. He gave me a present and inside was a......." I didn't want to say condom out loud. Back then, I had no idea what it was and what you did with it. If I would've known...

"I know." Stiles said.

"Okay and he forced me into it. I just didn't know what was happening. He did it again the next day and then I told my mother and we left. My brother wouldn't come with us but we heard from sources that he had been murder. So yeah......and my real name is Alyssa Jolie. I'm not Adrea Wilson. The real Adrea Wilson died in a fire in 2002 here at Beacon Hills. I'm so sorry I lied to you and everybody else." I said.

"Oh Alyssa just stop running. You can stop running now. I won't ever let you run away again." Stiles held me in his arms.

I've never wanted to hear those words so much in my whole life.

I snuggled into Stiles' chest as he wrapped his arms tighter around me.

"Everything's going to be okay." Stiles kissed my head as I kissed his neck. I kept kissing it as Stiles mumbled, "We can't. You know we can't. God how much I want to though...."

"Oh Alyssa......Holy freaking God." Stiles moaned as my finger trialed down farther than the hem of his shirt. Stiles was groaning and moaning like crazy when my hand slid a bit down his pants. I couldn't feel anything yet but my hand wasn't that far. I knew Stiles hated getting teased by me.

"Alyssa." Stiles moaned kissing my lips hard and passionally. I kissed him back, taking my hand out to grasp his shirt, balling it up in my fists.

"Kiss me damn it." I growled at him as he pulled away.

"No Alyssa. We can't. We-"

"Of course we can. Why can't we-"

"Because I can't CONTROL MYSELF!" He screamed out, getting up and pacing.

"I can't control myself when my hormones rage. It controls me and I'm afraid that I'll hurt you or something." Stiles paced running a hand through his hair.

"Stiles...look at me." I said grabbing his hands so that he stopped. His eyes slowly locked with mine and I said, "I don't care if you lose control. I want you to. It will make it more interesting in the morning. And I love you so this-"I said gesturing between us, "Is something people do when they love each other. Someone once told someone that and I had been eavesdropping so yeah."

"its called making love. Not banging a chick." I said smiling. His tenseness had disappeared as quick as it came.

"There he is." I smiled.

"So.....you are serious about this?" Stiles let his hands rest upon my hips.

"Totally serious." I wrapped my hands around the bottom of his shirt. I took his shirt off and mine. Then shut the door and locked it. We then shed our pants. I was left in my panties and bra that didn't match. And Stiles was left in his Superman boxers.

"They're so cute!" I giggled gesturing towards his cute Superman boxers.

"I know I rock the Superman look." He said making fists and placing them on his hips. I giggled again.

"Hey you know what Superhero I'd rather be than Superman?" He asked me.

"Which one?" I asked.

"Guess." He said.

"Ironman?"

"No."

"Batman?"

"No."

"Thor?"

"No."

"Captain America?"

"No."

"The Hulk?"

"No."

"Ugh I give up. Who?" I asked him puzzled.

"Your man." He smiled sweetly before picking me up and throwing me down softly on the bed while I busted into fit of giggles and 'awes.'

As Stiles was on top of me, I muttered to him,

"I love you."

"I love you too. So much." He kissed me in places I've never wanted. Places I never thought somebody else would even care about. And he gave me emotions I didn't think anybody else could give me.