werewolves and eavesdropping

Chapter 6:

werewolves and eavesdropping

Song: Listen by Beyonce

"Somebody's hungry!" Stiles laughed as I kept eating.

"It's your fault!" I screamed at him as he kept his arms around me.

"How is it my fault?" he smirked against my shoulder.

"You wanted to hop on my train. And once you hop on," I said seducing, "you don't ever ...get off."

I winked at him as he sat down right next to me.

"Oh God." Stiles muttered covering his pants.

"Did you just get turned on by my best friend bro?" Scott starred with disgust covering his face.

"Shut up dude! The bro code, honor it!" Stiles screamed, clutching his pants.

"Don't listen to anything he said." Stiles said straightening his pants out.

I laughed. "Whatever you say." I said smacking his butt as he walked towards the television.

"Ah!" Stiles screamed as my hand collided with his ass.

"What are we going to watch?" I smiled as I sat down next to Stiles, my legs across his lap.

"Whatever you want." He smirked kissing my cheek softly.

"Jane the Virgin." I whispered.

"Oh no anything but that." Stiles said his hand hitting his forehead.

"Too bad. You said anything I want." I stuck my tongue out at him. I clicked on Jane the Virgin. I had watched all of the episodes on Netflix already, so I re-watched Chapter Twenty-Seven. It was my favorite because Jane felt ready to make a decision on her love life: Rafael and Michael. Xo's past had complicated Alba's way to becoming a citizen of the U.S. Rogelio and his nemesis Britney Spears confronts each other. Michael gets into big trouble with his job, and Petra receives an offer. I remember most of the episode and I remember that Michael and Rafael get into a fight over Michael's job. Matteo gets hurt and Jane wanted to choose Michael but after what he did, she didn't choose anybody.

After the episode was over (and we watched a couple of more), Stiles smiled at me.

"Can we watch something I want to watch now?" He asked.

"What time is it?" I asked him.

"2 why?" He asked.

"Oh no!" I scrambled.

"What?" He asked as I ran upstairs. He followed me up to our room.

I found my cell phone in a pile of clothes. I dialed a number and waited for a voice.

"Lydia." She said as she answered the phone.

"Hey Lydia it's Adrea." I said.

"Hey! What's up? Don't you have a date with Stiles tonight? Oooooo girl.....What can I do for you?" Lydia asked. I heard mumbling in the background.

"I need help with my makeup, ha-"

"Girl...I know. Be there in 1. I'm right outside." Lydia said as I heard laughing in the background. I raced downstairs pushing Stiles out of the way on my way down.

"Oh Adrea you are going to get it." Stiles said chasing after me.

I squealed as his arms wrapped around my waist pulling my back against his chest.