werewolves with a bunch of babies

Chapter 34: EPILOGUE: PT. 3

werewolves with a bunch of babies

Song: Baby by Justin Bieber

"Derek Hale get your butt in here!!" I screamed as I spilled sauce all over me.

"Honey what-oh my gosh." Derek laughed.

"Can you help me, please?" I asked him as my skin started burning. I started getting angry.

"Babe, control your anger. Or else the kids-"

"What about us?" Cassidy asked as she strolled in the kitchen.

"Cass go get your brother and tell him dinner is ready." I said as she scurried out of the kitchen and into our hearts.

"Help me clean this?" I asked Derek as he already started helping.

"I love you." I said pecking him on the cheek.

"I love you too." Derek said pecking me on the lips.

"I'm going to go change. Dish everything into plates and place them on the table. I'll be right back." I smiled running upstairs. As I did, I heard Cassidy singing.

"I put your picture away.

I wonder where you've been.

I can't look at you while I'm lying next to him." She saw me in the doorway and stopped.

"MOMMY!!!" She yelled at me, getting scared. I laughed.

"When I was a teenager, I would go around singing. I would sing anywhere I wanted. And I was pretty good at it if you ask Uncle Scott and Uncle Stiles. But can you do me two huge favors?" I asked her.

"What Mommy?" She asked holding my hand. Cassidy was only five but she knew so much and there was so much more for her to learn.

"Promise me you will sing and make something out of it." I said kissing her cheek.

"I promise!" Cass said putting her hand over her heart.

"Now promise me you will sing that song for Uncle Scottie." I smiled.

"But I'm scared Mommy. What if I do bad and nobody likes it?" She asked me nervously clutching to my leg.

"Listen to me. Everybody is going to love it because they love you. And we will love you no matter what happens. You do your best and that's all we want. I love you Cassidy." I kissed her head, picking her up.

"I love you too Mommy." She smiled brightly. She had Derek's eyes and my smile.

"Now go get your brother and help Daddy with dinner. I've got to change and can't watch over Daddy while he fails at dinner. I'm going to leave that to you Cass. Can you handle the job?" I asked her smirking a bit.

"Of course Mommy! Right away!" She saluted me and left without another word.

She was so adorable and she was all mine. I quickly changed into my pajamas and relaxed a bit. There was a knock on my door and in walked in my troublemaker.

"Mommy...what's this?" Presley Scott Hale said holding up another pregnancy test.

"Honey, did you go through the garbage again?" I asked picking him up.

"Daddy told me to. But I promised you that I wouldn't show him so I didn't. I'm a good boy!" Presley yelled.

"Presley, don't go through garbage anymore okay? Daddy is a bad boy. Don't listen to him. And this thing that you found is a little test." I smiled.

"Like the ones I take in school?" Presley asked. He was so smart for a three year old.

"Sort of. Just you take them in a different way. See this test showed me results that I wanted to see." I explained not wanting to talk to him about whether the test worked or not.

"What results did you want to find?" He curiously asked me.

"It was to see if Mommy was having another baby or not." I said.

"MOMMY'S GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY!!!" Presley screamed throughout the house. Cassidy came running up.

"Mommy, we are going to get another sibling?" she asked me.

"I'm afraid Presley is right." I groaned walking down stairs to Derek who was still making dinner.

"DADDY!! DADDY!!" Presley screamed.

"What happened P?" Derek asked as Presley ran into his arms and Derek lifted him up.

"Mommy tell Daddy the news!" Cassidy said shutting Presley up.

"It's nothing." I said to Derek shooing the matter away. I didn't want Derek to know yet.

"MOMMY TELL DADDY OR I WILL!!!" Presley screamed at me. The kid had trouble written on his forehead.

"PRESELY SCOTT HALE!! NO MORE TOYS FOR THE NIGHT IF YOU KEEP SCREAMING." I yelled. I always had to be the bad guy I. Derek couldn't ever step in at least once or twice.

"Honey, what's going on?" He asked putting Presley down as I came into the kitchen.

"I'm having another baby." I sighed running a hand through my hair. A few seconds later, Derek unexpectedly picked me up and spun me around.

"Derek." I giggled as he put me down.

"That is some wonderful news." Derek said kissing me on the lips.

"That is what the power of love can do." I smirked.

"That was cliché." Derek said smirking too.

"You know cliché better than anybody else." I laughed.

"I know romantic better than anybody else." Derek said kissing me on the lips.

I laughed as "EWE!!!!!"S followed our actions. There is nothing better than having kids. But they can get on your nerves sometimes. Or maybe that's an understatement.

*************************************************************************************