weirdos with introductions

CHAPTER 1

weridos with introductions

*****Song: Lonely by Akon*****

"Period 1 has begun. I'm aware we have a new student here in our midst. Class be nice or I will see ALL of you in detention." Coach Finstock said as he pointed at a couple of kids who were snickering in the back of class. "Uhh...Ms. Wilson come up here and tell us a bit about yourself but make it snappy. I got a class to teach and you have a subject to learn."

"Yes sir." I said as I walked all the way up through the aisles and to the front of the classroom. I was so used to going into new schools and going to different places that it was like a second nature now. Moving is a second nature.

"Don't call me Sir. It's too formal. Coach is fine." He said sitting down in his desk as I stood in the front of the classroom.

"Hi my name is Adrea Wilson. I'm 18 and I love to write, read and listen to music." I said looking at different faces until I came upon one. One that I recognized.

"Scott?" I asked unsure of myself.

"Alyssa?" He starred wide-eyed. Oh no. I was recognized. I have to leave. I ran out of the room and down the halls.

"Alyssa wait!" Scott screamed as he caught up to me.

"Forget about me! Just forget I ever came here. Please." I ran faster out through the school doors. This is what I was afraid of.

"Alyssa wait." Scott grabbed my shoulders.

"Let go of me." I struggled. His grip was so tight; I thought he could break my shoulder.
"Scott you're hurting me!!" I cried out in pain. He frantically let go and I took my chance and ran towards the closest door I saw. But he knew I would do that and so he threw me over his shoulder.

"Scott McCall put me down this instance!!" I screamed.

"Still the same ole Alyssa." He paused tittering "Why'd you run off?"

"None of your business. Now put me down!" I screamed.

"Never." He whispered.

"Oh yeah? You wannna bet?" I grinned evilly with a plan.

"Alyssa please-"

"RAPE!!!! PLEASE HELP HE'S RAPEING ME!!!!" I fake cried.

A guy came running. "Put her down dude. Now. Rape isn't cool." He eyed Scott.

"But Liam I'm not doing anything to her. She's an old-"

"Help me please." I cried. My fake crying skills had always been perfection.

"Scott put her down." Liam said.

"You listen to me. Not the other way around bro." Scott said getting angry at the young guy.

"Dude she doesn't want to be picked up. Maybe she has a reason and a good enough one. Put her down." Liam said getting tense.

"Fine Liam. Whatever you say." Scott put me down but had a death grip around my wrist.

"You happy now?" Scott eyed Liam.

"Stuff it Scott. What's your name sunshine?" Liam asked me.

"Adrea Wilson." I smiled, holding out my free hand for Liam to shake.

"Liam Dunbar." He shook my hand.

"I'm going to go now." Liam said running back into the lacrosse field. I guess he skipped classes to play.