weirdos and nightmares that lead to pain

Chapter 31:

weirdos and nightmares that lead to pain

Song: Stranger in My House by Tamia

I blinked awake. As soon as I woke up, pain coursed through my veins. I groaned in agony.

"Where am I?" I asked myself aloud.

The place was beautiful. Well if it was fixed and brought back to color. The structures of the house was gorgeous and stunning. As I admired the scene I was in, I caught a scent behind me. A familiar one. I spun around and saw Derek smirking.

"Derek." I smiled.

"Hey. Glad your awake." He said as I ran into his arms. They encircled me.

"Me too. Where am I?" I asked Derek taking a look around some more.

"Welcome to the Hale Household." Derek gestured to the house.

"It's so beautiful." I said looking around.

"Yeah, it is." Derek said looking at me. I blushed.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"No I was talking about the house." Derek smirked.

"Jerk." I muttered throwing him the middle finger.

"Hey," He smirked wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"You are so beautiful you know that, right?"

"Of course." I smiled as his lips brushed against my neck. I only then realized I had only a blanket around me.

"Derek stop." I said as his hand went farther up my blanket.

"Derek!" I screamed as I lost control. My vision got better as I felt free. There were claws shooting out of my fingers. I screamed. I backed up as Derek came closer.

"Derek stay away." I said as I closed my hands and made fists.

"Stay back," I warned, my fingers were bloody and as for my palms they had claw marks imprinted in them.

He moved so close to me that he was breathing down my neck.

"Get away." I growled as a howl came from my throat.

I felt like he was Brody all over again. And in a way he was. The way he had kissed me and used me. And then I woke up for real.

***************************************

I gasped. The first thing on my mind was:

Derek.

Where was he?

Was he okay?

Was he hurt?

I looked around. I was in the Hale House like in my dream.

"Hello?" I asked checking to see if anybody was here.

"It's me." A deep male voice said. Only one person mimicked Adele.

Derek.

"Derek." I sighed as he came into the light.

"Hey Alyssa." He smiled opening his arms. I ran and jumped on Derek, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"I missed you," Derek huffed as he sniffed my shoulder.

"So am I really like you?" I asked him, frantic.

"I don't know. We'll have to see." He smirked.

"Why did you scratch me?" I asked him.

"There was a belt around your neck. Someone was trying to choke you but-"

"Who was it?" I asked him standing in front of him now with my arms crossed.

"It was Brody." Derek sighed running a hand through his hair. I stared into his eyes as he looked away. He lied. And not only could I see it, I could smell a lie.

"You are such a bad liar." I smiled hitting his chest. He clutched his chest.

"You are totally one of us." He groaned in pain.

"Are you going to tell me?" I asked him.

"I never wanted to keep this from you. Scott is-"

"Is he okay? Where's Stiles?" I asked clutching his white t-shirt.

"Scott and Stiles are at home. Scott is with Stiles probably beating the shit out of him." Derek muttered leaning against the front door.

"Stiles...." I sighed leaning against Derek.

"Was he the one with the belt?" I asked putting my hands on Derek's chest. Derek wrapped his arms softly around me not pushing me against him and not pushing me away. It was the state of perfect: in between.

"Stiles was the one who choked you." Derek said kissing my forehead. My eyes welted up with tears as my mind started playing back memories that Stiles and I shared together.

"I knew it. I knew it." I clutched Derek to me as if telling him to hold me closer. And he did.

"No you didn't. You had a feeling it was him but you didn't want to believe it because you are still madly in love with him. Even after all the things he's said and did to you." Derek explained saying the words, I would never speak out loud.