werewolves can go insane too

Chapter 27:

werewolves can go insane too

Song: Dangerous by David Guetta featuring Sam Martin

"What happened to him?" I asked curiosity eating me alive.

"Long story but after what happened to Stiles a year back or so (not important or relevant) but Isaac left with Chris Argent, Allison's dad. They never said where they were going either. But this is what we remember all the pack members by. Each pack member carves their name in the wall. Let's head inside." Scott explained.

We all head inside and let me tell you: inside is even more prettier than the outside. The carvings got even more extravagant. They resembled people and things. I recognized Scott and Derek and Liam and I even caught a glimpse of a small carved Stiles.

"It's beautiful." I said smiling as I saw Malia and Allison. Lydia and Skylar were in the walls also.

"Yeah." Derek trialed on. The boys went somewhere else while I sat on the couch, patiently waiting for them to come back. The boys came back a couple minutes later with a bottle of red wine.

"A little birdy told me that this was your favorite." Derek smirked.

"No I don't drink." I smiled.

"Liar." Scott smirked.

"What are you talking about Scott? I'm pretty sure that's your favorite." I laughed taking the bottle from Derek.
"Guilty as charge." Scott laughed. We poured the wine but I didn't touch my glass.

"Why didn't you drink yours?" Derek asked.

"Somebody's needs to not drink in case of an emergency." I said watching the boys cautiously.

"Okay no more drinks." Scott said taking the wine bottle off the table and chucking it out the window.

"You are insane." I said to Scott.

"I know." He smirked sitting down next to me.

"Guys what are we even doing?" I asked them.

"We told Brody where you are. And when he comes, we are going to kick his ass." Derek explained cracking his knuckles.

"You guys told him?!" I screamed, smacking Derek across the cheek.

"I told you she'd react like this." Scott said which earned him a stringing smack across the cheek. Brody was coming. And for sure he would not let anyone get in his way.

"I can't believe you guys of course I would react like this! He's going to come back, fuck me, leave and then come back again and do the same fucking thing over and over again. I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE! I CAN'T SIT around while somebody uses me as a toy. I won't do it." Tears slipped down my face as my makeup peeled off my face from my hands rubbing it off.

"Do you want to see what he did to me? What I did to myself during his fucking act? I have scars like you wouldn't believe." I said as the makeup fell off my face and colored my hands.

"You out of all people know I can't do this again. I can't believe you guys." I cried as I hit Derek on the chest. He was standing, facing me. His hands wound themselves around my wrists, gripping them, so I couldn't hit him.

"Why?" I cried trying to hit Derek again. He let go of one wrist and grasped both my wrists in one hand, while his free hand pulled me close to him at the waist.

"Because we will kill him and it will all be over." Derek said letting go of my wrists to keep both of his arms around my waist.

"I'm so tired of running." I cried clutching his bare chest.

"Then stop running. Stop everything and let us help. Don't be scared anymore Alyssa. You are safe." Derek said grasping me to him. His warmth gave me hope to believe that line, "you are safe." That was until Brody busted through the door, holding Stiles at gun point.

"Oh Alyssa, how good to see you. And I brought a friend." Brody gestured towards Stiles.