Chapter 7

Morning came and the bright sun rays woke up the girls. When they opened their eyes, they realized that the thieves in the darkness were hugging them and last night's events flooded through their minds.

"OMG!" they exclaimed in their heads.

The girls tried to wiggle out of the boys grasps but the boys held them tighter which made it impossible for the girls to get out of their grip. The girls gave up and decided to go back to sleep with the boys hugging them. A few minutes have passed and the girls felt the grip on their waists loosen and they tried again and they managed to get free from the boys arms.

"Yes!" they shouted in their heads.

The girls quietly tip-toed to their closet, grabbed their clothes, closed the closet door, picked up their towel from the rack, and quietly opened the door to their bathroom and silently closed it.

The girls turned on the shower, put their clothes on the bathroom desk and their towel on the hanging rack, removed their pyjamas, and stepped into the shower letting the waters relax their bodies.

They brought their scented shampoo (Momoko had cherries, Miyako had blueberry, Kaoru had green apples and Ellie had orange), squeezed on their hands, and rubbed them on their hair, letting the scent overwhelm their hair and relax them. After they washed their hair, they brought out their soap bar (same scent like their shampoo) and scrubbed it against their bodies, washing off the sweat and dirt on their skin. After rinsing it off, they brought out their scented conditioners (Momoko has roses, Miyako has bananas, Kaoru has mint and Ellie has chocolate), squeezed it on their hands, and rubbed them on their hair, mixing in with their shampoo scent and making their hair soft and silky from the conditioner. After they finished washing their hair they turned off the water, grabbed their towel hanging from the rack, dried their hair with it and wrapping it around their bodies, and stepped out of the shower. They brought out their clothes from the bathroom desk and began putting them on. Momoko wore a pink t-shirt that had a red heart in the middle with angel wings, a light pink skirt with a red ribbon wrapped around her waist, red sneakers, and her red ribbon that was tied in a ponytail. Miyako wore a light blue sweater that has a kitty face on it, blue skirt that was 3 inches above her knees, black dress shoes, and a bubble clip on the left side of her bang. Kaoru wore a light green t-shirt with a tank top over green baggy shorts that touch her knees, green sneakers, and her light green hat, Ellie wore neon orange t-shirt that has the leaf symbol on it, brown and neon orange shorts, Neon orange clip up boots (like Sakura Haruno), and her Neon orange watch on her waist.

After the girls were done changing, they got out the bathroom quietly and looked over to see the boys still sleeping on the bed.

"They must be heavy sleepers" the girls thought.

The girls silently left the room, greeted each other outside, and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. Momoko set the table, Miyako made some pancakes, Kaoru cooked bacon, and Ellie cooked the eggs and poured the orange juice in each glass. After the girls were done, they poured syrup on the pancakes and began eating their breakfast. They silently chatted with each other so they won't cause the thieves in the darkness wake up.

"Guys what are we gonna do about those boys?" Momoko asked her friends.

"I don't know Momoko-Chan but they said they're gonna stay here until the police stop finding them so we better watch out and not give them away or else we'll be punished" Ellie shuddered as she remembered the boys threat that they gave them.

"I want those boys out of the house, I'll take any risk getting them to leave" Kaoru silently shouted as she chewed on her bacon.

"Calm down Kaoru-San, we can't do that or else we'll get punished and who knows what punishment they'll give us if we disobeyed them" Miyako said as she slightly shivered.

After the girls were done with their breakfast, they covered the leftovers so the thieves in the darkness could eat them, wrote a note telling them that they'll be back on the counter, grabbed their wallets and phones, and left the house with their keys.

Sorry for the short Chapter (I don't own the pictures from the previous chapters and i don't own PPgz and Naruto)