Chapter 10

The girls and Naruto finished watching their movie and ice cream until the thieves in the darkness came out wearing the clothes that the girls bought them.

"What were you girls and boy watching?" Brick asked them.

"We were watching "Anchored man" Momoko told him.

"That movie was pretty funny when we saw it" Blake told them.

"Till we got bored watching it so many times" Butch said.

"Watching a movie so many times can be a bit boring" Kaoru said.

Everyone laughed about it and the boys were about to say something until the doorbell rang.

"I wonder who it could be." Miyako said.

"I don't k now and I don't care" Kaoru said as she crossed her legs on the couch.

"I think you boys better hide in our closets so no one would know it's you okay?" Momoko asked them.

"Yeah you're right come on boys" Brick told his brothers as they ran inside the closets in their rooms.

"I'll get the door" Ellie said.

As she went over toward the door and opened it, she squealed with delight.

"Boys! I missed you guys so much!" Ellie shouted with glee as she hugged the boys.

The girls and Naruto ran toward the door and saw Ellie hugging 3 boys while the 4th one is standing beside them.

"Um Ellie who the heck are these guys?" Kaoru asked

"Girls don't you remember, it's Henry, Ralph and Lennie my best friends/brothers!" Ellie told them with joy. (Henry, Ralph and Lennie are like brothers to Ellie and they also know the girls and treat them like their sister' and they got a job as officers with the police chief to make sure the areas of NYC are safe).

"Really hi boys!" the girls and Naruto told them in happiness as they gave them a hug (expect Naruto)

"It's been a while hasn't it girls?" Henry told them as he fixed his police uniform.

"How did you boys get here, I thought you had to help your father's with something?" Miyako asked them.

"They decided to give us a vacation time and we got here by plane and plus we got jobs as police officers" Ralph told her as he and the boys showed the girls their badges.

"Awesome, her who's that boy?" Kaoru asked as she pointed to the boy behind them.

"Oh that's Drake he is the son of the police chief we're working with" Lennie told her.

"Hello ladies" Drake greeted them while staring at Ellie.

"I don't like him" Ellie whispered to her guy friends.

"Same here but we have to get used to it" Lennie whispered to her.

"Anyways we're here to survey the area to make sure that the houses here are safe and no crime is here" Henry told the girls.

"Is it alright if we check your mansion to make sure it's safe, it'll only be a few minutes I promise" Ralph told the girls.

"Well I don't know" Miyako said.

"It'll only be a few minutes miss Miyako we promise" Lennie told her.

"Oh okay but only a few minutes" Miyako said as she opened the door to let the boys inside.

"Thank you very much misses" the boys bowed down to her expect Drake.

Before the boys got inside, Lennie looked up and saw 4 boys looking down at them from the window. He smiled and gave a small wave to them and quickly got inside.

The boys looked around the rooms to make sure that everything was alright with the girls. Momoko showed Ralph the red room, Miyako showed Lennie to the blue room, Kaoru showed Drake to the green room and Ellie showed Henry to the normal Orange room and then neon Orange room. Henry, Ralph and Lennie looked around the room and thought that everything was okay and went toward the kitchen to get a glass of water from the girls while Drake was still at Kaoru's room.

"Alright you saw my room and there's nothing bad here so everything is okay now?" Kaoru asked him.

"Actually everything is not okay" Drake smirked at her.

"What do you mean?" Kaoru asked as she put her hand on her hip.

"You see, I feel a bit lonely here and I think I'll be happy if you go out to dinner with me" Drake said as he flirted with her.

"Are you trying you flirt with me?" Kaoru slightly growled in anger.

"Hey I'm the son of the police chief, I can do anything I please" Drake said with a smirk.

"I think it's best if you leave" Kaoru said with a tone of anger in her voice.

"And why should I?" Drake said.

"Because you shouldn't bother with other people's girlfriends" a voice said.

Kaoru and Drake turned to see Butch but without his mask on.

"And who are you?" Drake questioned.

"I'm Butch and I'm Kaoru's boyfriend" Butch said as he went over to Kaoru and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"You never mentioned you had a boyfriend" Drake said to Kaoru.

"Well she does have a boyfriend and I suggest you leave this place" Ellie said from the doorway.

"You can't tell me what to do, I'm the son of the police chief" Drake said with pride.

"Who cares if you're the son of the police chief just leaves our house okay?" Ellie said with a bit of anger in her tone.

"And what if I don't?" Drake said.

"I'll file a complaint to the police station for flirting with the owner's friend here in our home" Ellie said as she crossed her arms.

"What!" Henry shouted as he entered the room and hit Drake's head. "Drake We we're supposed to survey the area not flirts with the citizens!"

"Owww hey don't forget, I'm the so..." Drake couldn't finish as he got hit in the head again. "Okay ok I won't flirt with her again, just stops hitting me".

"Madam I am so sorry that he flirted with you and angered your boyfriend, we will leave right now" Henry bowed down to her and he grabbed Drake's arm and dragged him out the room and out of the house.

"What is he talking about?" Miyako asked.

"We have no clue" the girls said.

"So that's who you really look like huh Butch?" Ellie told him.

"Correct but you girls cannot tell anyone about our faces got it" Butch told them.

"Or else you'll get punished" the rest of the boys said as they came out without their masks.

"We already know that" the girls said.

"Well it's nearly supper time, I'm gonna go to the kitchen and cook dinner" Miyako said as she went toward the kitchen.

"I'll come with you" Kaoru said as she followed Miyako.

"You wanna read the Hobbit series?" Ellie asked Momoko and Naruto.

"Sure!" Momoko answered.

"I'll just do some training" Naruto said as he went in the orange room.

"Can we read with you girls?" Brick and Blake asked Momoko and Ellie.

"Your choice" the girls told them as they went to get the books while the boys followed them.