Chapter 20

Everyone was at the dining tale eating egg fried rice and Chinese egg rolls made by Ellie since she's starting today to make Karou's favourite Chinese meals for the whole week including the ice cream floaties they have for dessert made by Blake since he's making those for the whole week too for Butch.

"Man I love this egg fried rice, be glad that you chose to make me my favourite meals for a week instead of me trying to blackmail you" Karou said to Ellie.

"I know how you blackmail and I don't want to be a victim of it" Ellie said as she ate an egg roll.

"It's a good thing you didn't" Momoko pointed out.

"I'm guessing Blake had to make his famous ice cream floaties or else he'll be black-mailed or pranked" Brick said.

"Don't remind me, Brick" Blake muttered.

"How about we just calm and eat peacefully" Momoko suggested.

The others agreed to it and they ate silently. After they were done eating their meals and having their ice cream floaties, they put their dishes in the sink, washed them, and then sat down on the couch in the living room. (Btw, an ice cream floaty is when you put vanilla ice cream in a cup and you pour in your favourite type of soda in so you can eat or drink it. It's really good and I learned how to make one back in year 8)

"Since we're all finished eating, now what should we do?" Karou said.

"Why don't we relax in the pool since it's not dark yet" Miyako suggested.

"The pool would be nice" Momoko said.

"Yeah probably" Ellie said.

"I'll go for it as long as "he" doesn't do anything to me" Karou pointed out to Butch.

"Now why would I do anything to you cupcake?" Butch purred as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Don't call me that!" Karou blushed as she tried to get his arms off of her.

"I think relaxing in the pool sounds nice" Boomer said.

"That's right and not only that, we get to see you girls in your swimsuits" Brick said as he put his arm around Momoko's waist which made her blush from his comment.

"Hold on, if the boys are gonna be in the pool with us, don't they need swim wear as well?" Ellie questioned.

"W...Well if they need any swim wear, you can use my dad's swim wear since he has so many from his days" Miyako slightly stuttered.

"Just how many does your dad have?" Blake asked.

"I-I don't know, probably around 100 or so" Miyako said as everyone sweatdropped.

Miyako showed them to her dad's room and let them change in there while the girls went in their rooms and changed into their swim suits. Momoko wore a two piece bikini that was red with pink hearts on it, Miyako also wore a two piece bikini that was blue with light blue bubbles on it, Karou wore a one piece swimsuit that nearly showed her back and was green with on yellow star on the front, Ellie didn't wear a swim suit so she wore a orange t-shit with a picture of a bright white light on it and black shorts with it that she uses to go swimming. The girls got their towels and headed downstairs and to their back garden where a huge pool was there with the water all clean and sparkling from the evening sun. They decided to wait for the boys and after a few minutes, the boys came out from the screen door with their own matching towels and swim trunks. Brick has a read one that had triangles all over, Boomer was wearing a blue one with x's on them, Butch was wearing a green diamond on them, and Blake is wearing a orange one with a yin-yang symbol on them.

The girls blushed at them because they can see their muscles and the boys were smirking at them while eyeing them on their swimsuits and imaging how hot they looked in them. The girls snapped out of it and put their towels on a beach chair and dipped in the pool and the boys did the same thing they did. The boys and girls were all relaxing in the pool and while the girls decided to chat with one another, brick whispered something to his brothers and they all agreed to it and they slowly went under the water while the girls weren't watching.

"Hey, where did those boys went?" Momoko asked.

"I don't know Momoko-san" Miyako replied.

"They're probably trying to pull a prank on us or something" Karou said "nice try boys, we're not falling for that!"

"Girls, I just felt something touch my leg" Ellie said.

The girls they looked around to see if they see anything and suddenly, the boys emerged from the waters behind them and grabbed them by their waists which scared the girls.

"AHHH! Don't ever do that!" the girls shouted at them.

"we can if we want to, it's a free country and you're our girls" the boys replied as they kissed their cheeks which made them blush. Soon, the girls splashed the boys with water and the boys splashed back and war came between them and they were both enjoying the fun. Night time suddenly came and the boys and girls dried themselves off with their towels near the beach chair.

"That was actually pretty fun in the pool, we should do this more often" Butch said.

"Yeah I guess you're right" Karou said as she wiped her arms with her towel.

"By the way, how come your orange friend didn't wear a swimsuit?" Boomer asked.

"She doesn't wear them because its not her style so she wears a t-shirt with shorts if we ever went swimming" Miyako replied to him.

"Too bad, it would've been nice if she wore one" Blake said as he nearly smirked.

"Don't push your buttons pretty boy" Ellie said as she dried her hair.

Everyone finished drying themselves off and went back inside and upstairs. They all changed out of their swimsuits and into their dry clothes and they went to sleep expect for the blue couple though. Boomer changed into his dry clothes to sleep in while Miyako was in the bathroom still changing. She came out wearing her blue nightdress that touches her knees.

"Y...You look cute in your nightdress Miyako-Chan" Boomer slightly stuttered as he nearly blushed.

"A...Arigato Boomer-kun" Miyako said as she blushed.

They both went in the covers and just when Miyako is about to turn the lamp off, Boomer grabbed her wrist gently.

"Miyako-Chan, can I talk to you first before we sleep?" Boomer asked.

"Um okay" Miyako said as Boomer released her.

"Miyako-Chan, since me and my brothers have been living here with you girls for a while, I want to tell you something very important" Boomer said with a serious tone.

"What is it Boomer-kun?" Miyako asked him.

"Miyako-Chan, ever since I first met you, I always thought that you were the most beautiful and most kindest girl I know who always think about her friends more than herself, I love you so much Miyako-Chan and I want to know if you would become my girlfriend" Boomer said as his face became red.

"Boomer-kun" Miyako said with her face surprised. "I...I love you too Boomer-kun and of course I'll become your girlfriend"

Boomer smiled happily and gave Miyako a sweet passionate kiss while embracing her and Miyako kissing him back. The two blues embraced in their kiss until they both fell asleep.