Chapter 14

After the events that happened to the girls, they all met up at the Sakura tree with the boys behind them. Momoko was blushing red as a tomato while Michael's arm was around her waist, Miyako was bright pink and happy while holding Mike's hand, Kaoru huffed out in anger with her arms crossed while Kristen was grinning with glee, and Ellie was looking at the ground showing no emotion while Blake grinned at her.

"Hello everyone, did you had a good day today?" Miyako asked with happiness.

"Y-Yeah" Momoko said in a slight whisper while blushing.

"No!" Kaoru complained while trying to control her anger.

Ellie just shrugged her shoulders and remained quiet.

"How come you are mad?" Miyako asked Kaoru.

"It's nothing" Kaoru grumbled.

"She is mad because they lost a football match against me" Kristen grinned. "And she also lost a bet too"

"What bet did you guys make?" Momoko asked as her face stopped blushing.

"We bet if she won, I won't punish them for a month but if I won, she has to go on a date with me" Kristen said while grinning.

"Why did you take the bet?" Ellie said as she snapped out of her silence.

"I thought I could beat him since nobody beats me!" Kaoru exclaimed. "And I thought of taking the bet because I thought I could pulverize him on the field!"

"But since you lost, looks like you'll be going on a date with him" Miyako said with glee.

"I have decided to have the date tomorrow night so we can enjoy spending more time with my girl" Kristen grinned.

"I'm not your girl!" Kaoru exclaimed.

"Um guys, maybe we should head home since it's getting late now" Momoko said as she pointed out the sun beginning to set.

"She's right we should pack up now" Michael said.

"Already packed!" Mike exclaimed as he held the basket which was filled with the containers, dishes and a roll of the big blanket.

"That was fast" Blake said.

"I helped Miyako-Chan pack up the stuff before you guys left to relax" Mike said as he held Miyako's hand who was blushing.

"Let's just go home now" Kaoru said.

"Agreed" everyone said as they got their stuff and headed toward home.

"Hey Ellie you've been quiet today" Kaoru said, "Is something wrong?"

"It's nothing really" Ellie said in a quiet tone.

"You're lying; did that Blake guy do anything to you?" Kaoru said as she glared at him.

"He didn't, don't worry about it" Ellie said.

The girls decided to not say anything to her since she looks uncomfortable and managed to get their home and got inside to put their stuff up and relaxed on the couch.

"That sure was a fun day today" Momoko smiled as she rested her head on Brick's shoulder.

"It sure was" Miyako beamed as she rested her head in Boomer's shoulder.

"Not for me!" Kaoru exclaimed while mumbling.

"All you have to do is go on one date with him that's it" Ellie explained to her.

"But that date is gonna be at fancy restaurant" Kaoru said. "And I have to wear a dress"

"Yay it's a good thing I brought those dresses for you from the mall; you can wear one of them for your date!" Miyako shouted with happiness.

"They better not be too girly" Kaoru said.

"Don't worry they're not that girly but they'll definitely suit you" Miyako explained to them.

"Fine" she grumbled.

Ellie got up from the couch and walked toward the kitchen.

"Where are you going Ellie?" Momoko asked her.

"I'll be making dinner tonight since all of you are pretty tired from the park" Ellie said as she got inside the kitchen.

"If she's cooking tonight that means that something happened to her" Momoko said.

"And since something happened to her" Miyako said.

"Someone must've caused her to make her quiet" Kaoru said.

"And we all know who that person is" Naruto said. The girls and Naruto gave a questioning look to Blake.

"Blake what did you do to her?" Brick said.

"I haven't done anything to her I swear" Blake told him.

"You expect us to believe you?" Naruto said.

"Hold up if our brother says he didn't do anything then we believe him" Butch said as his brothers agreed with him.

"But we don't believe him" the girls and Naruto said.

"I'm gonna go see is she needs help cooking" Blake said as he got up and went inside the kitchen.

"I'm gonna go inside the kitchen also to make sure that he doesn't do anything to her" Naruto said as he got up and went inside the kitchen.

"Looks like we're alone with you girls" Butch smirked as he grabbed Kaoru's arm and put her in his lap.

"H-Hey what are you doing you prev let me go!" Kaoru shouted as she struggled to get out of his grip but he was holding her tightly.

"But I love you in my lap" Butch said seductively as he hugged her.

"Well I don't!" Kaoru shouted as she slightly blushed and struggled to get out of his grip.

While Kaoru was busy struggling, Brick and Boomer took Momoko and Miyako toward their rooms to have their privacy together. Brick and Momoko were reading a manga together while snuggling and Boomer and Miyako were cuddling with each other while resting on the bed.