Chapter 29 (Last Chapter)

It was the day for the Ruffs to moves into their apartment. The boys and their girls were at room 113 and were setting up the furniture and cleaning the mess in the room.

After cleaning up the apartment and moving the furniture, they all crashed on the couch exhausted from the work.

"This was more tiring than the time Kristen and I cleaned the kitchen! Karou said.

"I agree with you on that" Kristen said.

"That's because you two had a food fight the day Miyako cleaned her kitchen before you came inside" Ellie told them.

"And you two will never have food fights ever again or you'll be cleaning the attic" Miyako slightly scolded the greens.

"We won't! Promise!" the greens exclaimed.

Everyone laughed at the greens and then a knock was heard at the door.

"I wonder who's at the door." Mike said.

"Probably Lizzy or Ciel" Michael replied. He got up and when he opened it, he slightly gasped.

"C...Can I help you sir?" Michael slightly stuttered.

Michael stepped out of the way to show the group who was at the door. At the door stood Drake and a tall police officer who kinda look like Drake. Kristen held on to Karou in a protective way while glaring at Drake.

"May we help you 3 gentlemen?" Blake.

"Yes I'm Drake's father and I was informed by one of my police officers that my son was in an insolate behaviour toward on of your friends and I would like to apologize for his behaviour" Drake's father said as he bowed to show he apologized.

"We'll accept the apology if your son apologizes to our friend first, sir" Ellie told him.

"I think that's fair, Drake, go apologize to that young lady you bothered" Drake's father commanded his son as Drake went over to Karou and bowed down his head.

"I'm that I flirted with you and I shouldn't have done that toward you since it violates my police code and you can press charges against me for harassing you I'll pay the consequences" Drake said as he gritted his teeth.

"I guess I'll accept your apology and I won't press charges but don't ever come near me or my friends and boyfriend, got it?" Karou told him.

"G...Got it" Drake said as he went back to his farther.

"Once again, I'm deeply sorry for what my son did and I'll make sure he never bothers you again. We'll both be leaving now and sorry for bothering you. Have a good day gentlemen and ladies" Drake's father said as he grabbed Drake's hand and went downstairs with him.

"Well that was surprising" Momoko said.

"You got that right" Michael said.

"Hey guys, today's Thursday right?" Ellie said.

"Um I think so, why do you ask" Karou said.

"Aren't your families coming home today at 6:00 p.m.?" Ellie said.

"WHAT!" the girls expect Ellie Exclaimed. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US BEOFORE!?"

"I thought you girls knew!" Ellie shot back.

The girls looked at the clock and it read 3:00 p.m.

"We better get home and clean the house before they come back and fast!" Karou exclaimed.

"AGREED! WE HAVE TO GO NOW BOYS LOVE YOU!" the girls exclaimed as they kissed their boyfriends and ran out the door toward their home.

"They sure can be cute whenever they panic" Kristen chuckled.

"We agree" the boys except Kristen chuckled slightly.

After all the events they went though, the Thieves in the Darkness were no more and they began to like ordinary citizens and they even managed to get some decent jobs to help them pay for their rent even the girls helped them and they all lived a happy life now.

..........................................................................THE END................................................................................

Thank you for reading Thieves in the Darkness, please comment and vote!!! BYE BYE!!!