Chapter 21

Miyako woke up earlier than the others with bright smile on her face. Last night, Boomer asked her to become his girlfriend and she said yes to him. She looked over at Boomer next to her and pecked him lightly on the cheek and got up to go inside the bathroom to bathe and change. After that, she got out of the bathroom wearing a white blouse with dark blue caprices and white sandals while her blond hair is braided into pigtails. She went downstairs and into the kitchen to make some pancakes for everyone. Soon, the girls woke up and after they bathed and changed into their clothes, they went downstairs and smelled the pancakes that Miyako was making.

"Moring Miyako" they greeted her in the kitchen.

"Good morning girls!" Miyako said happily.

Momoko was wearing a pink top with straps on it, magenta skirt, pink converses, her orange hair was down but held by a red headband with hearts on it. Karou wore green hoodie that had a huge 1 on it, baggy dark green shorts, light green sneakers, and her light green hat. Ellie wore her light orange t-shirt that had white daises on it, ocean blue jeans, neon sneakers, and her neon orange wristwatch. The girls sat down in the dining room table while Miyako put down the blueberry pancakes she made for everyone with syrup on them.

"Thanks Miyako!" the girls told her.

"No problem, dig in" Miyako said happily.

The girls ate their pancakes and their eyes were filled with happiness aft6er tasting one of Miyako's pancakes since her pancakes are the best. While Karou was wolfing down their pancakes, Momoko saw Miyako eat with a bright smile on her face while her eyes were closed.

"Hey Miyako, you seem in a good mood today" Momoko asked.

"Not just a good mood but a super good mood" Miyako beamed with happiness.

"Then why are you in a super happy good mood?" Ellie asked.

"If I tell you girls, do you promise you won't be mad at me?" Miyako said.

"Just tell us, we won't get mad" Karou said as she wiped her mouth with a napkin.

"Okay, the truth is, last night before Boomer-kun and I went to sleep, he asked me to be his girlfriend" Miyako said as she blushed from last night.

"WHAT!" the girls exclaimed.

"I knew you girls would be mad" Miyako said a bit of sadness.

"No, no Miyako we aren't mad, we're actually happy for you!" Momoko told her.

"Really?" Miyako said with a bit of happiness.

"We know that Boomer has been a gentleman to you so much and we're happy that you finally had gotten together with him" Ellie said.

"But if he ever hurts you" Karou said. "He has to deal with me".

"You girls are the best!" Miyako exclaimed in happiness as she hugged us all.

After that event, the girls finished their breakfast, washed their dishes in the sink, and sat on the living room couch watch the news.

"Now what should we do?" Karou said.

"I don't know" Momoko said.

"We know what we could do" a voice said.

The girls turned around and saw the thieves in darkness coming over to the couch and sitting next to their counterparts while wrapping their arm around their waists.

"And what do you suppose we should do?" Karou said.

"We can always make out with each other like we did last time cupcake" Butch smirked at her.