Chapter 9

Kaoru was in her room taking a nap on her bed. She was having a good dream until it turned into a bad nightmare.

Kaoru's dream:

"Where am I?" Kaoru wondered as she looked around at an empty place. "Wasn't I dreaming about winning the boxing tournament?"

She walked around and stopped when she felt a sudden chill on her legs.

"Why do my legs feel co-what the hell?" Kaoru shouted as she looked down to see that she's wearing a dress that goes past her mid-thighs. "Why am I wearing a short dress?"

She looked down to see that her sneakers were replaced with high heels. Then her hair had a bow on the background changed into a living room home.

"Alright I'm getting a bit scared!" Kaoru said to herself.

"Hey there girly" a voice said.

Kaoru turned and saw Butch wearing a dark green dress shirt and black pants and dress shows but he was still wearing his mask.

"What are you doing here?" Kaoru yelled at him.

"Don't you remember, we live here and we're engaged" Butch smirked at her.

"What do you mean engaged? No way in a million years will I ever be engaged to you, you're lying!" Kaoru shouted at him.

"You must've hit yourself or something, here I'll help you remember again with this" Butch said as he walked toward Kaoru and kissed her.

Kaoru quickly pushed him off of her. "What are you doing you prev!?!" Kaoru yelled.

"Helping you remember sugar lips" Butch smirked as he grabbed Kaoru around the waist and kissed her with full force.

Kaoru tried to scream but it only came out as a muffle. Then Kaoru felt Butch push her down on the couch and he began to making out with her.

"I gotta wake up!" I gotta wake up!" Kaoru silently yelled as she tried to wake herself up from the nightmare and struggled to get out of Butch's grip.

"Kaoru wake up!" a voice said to her.

Soon, Butch was gone, including the background, and Kaoru found herself at the empty place again.

"Wake up Kaoru-Chan!" the voice said again.

Soon a white light blinded ad she blacked out.

End of Kaoru's dream.

"Kaoru wake up!" Ellie yelled out to her friend.

"Mm aaaah!" Kaoru slightly screamed as she woke up.

"Hey are you alright?" Ellie asked her friend as she sat down next to her.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine on thanks goodness I'm back in my tomboy clothes again" Kaoru sighed with relief.

"What are you talking about Kaoru, let me guess, you had a nightmare that you were wearing girly clothes and you were acting girly?" Ellie said.

"Um yeah that's the right nightmare" Kaoru lied. "I can't tell her my real nightmare, she'll freak out" Kaoru thought.

"Okay since the nightmare freaked you out, would you like to do anything to help calm you down?" Ellie asked her.

"Well there is one thing" Kaoru said.

"What is it?" Ellie asked.

"C-Could you sing me that lullaby you told me about, you know, the one that your brother sings to you all the time when you were little" Kaoru asked shyly.