Chapter 18

The greens arrived at the restaurant and the driver opened the door for them to step out.

"Thank you for the lift sir" Butch politely bowed down to him.

"No problem, anything for a gentleman who impresses his date" the driver bowed down to them and went back inside the limo to park the car.

"How did you rent a limo?" Kaoru asked him.

"Actually, we got his service for free after I once helped his mother with grocery bags one time while she was walking home" Butch told her.

"Since when did you become all helpful and stuff?" Kaoru asked them as she crossed her arms.

"We just can babe that's all" Butch said. "Now let's go inside the restaurant"

He gently offered his hand and she was surprised by his way but took it since she figured he won't do anything perverted to her. The greens were inside the fancy restaurant called "The Royal Crown". They went to the front desk and Butch asked the desk manager for a table for 2 and the manager greeted them there because of the reservation Butch had made. They sat at their table and the manager told them that a waiter would be there shortly to take their order. He left to finish his job and the green couple are now looking through the menu to decide what to order.

"How is it possible for you to take me to a restaurant?" Kaoru questioned him.

"Pretty simple, they buy Mike's recipes since he's basically like a really good chef at our home and since his recipes are so good, a lot of fancy restaurants want to buy them from him" Shiro explained to her.

"I never knew that your brother is a cook" Kaoru said.

"He's a really great chef. Once you eat his foods, you'll feel like being in heaven" Shiro grinned at her.

A waiter came and asked them what they would like to drink.

"I'll just have some water" Kaoru said to the waiter.

"Iced tea would be nice" Shiro told the waiter.

"I will get your drinks in a couple of minutes" the waiter said as he went inside the kitchen to get the rinks. One minute later, he came back with their drinks and set them on the table including straws at the side.

"Now what would you lady and gent like to eat?" the waiter asked them as he brought out his pen and notepad.

"I would like some lasagne" Kaoru said.

"I'll have the same thing my date is having" Shiro said as he pointed at Karou.

"Your orders will be here in just a few minutes" the waiter said as he finished writing down the orders and headed toward the kitchen.

2Since we're waiting for out orders, let's talk about our interests so we can learn more about each other" Shiro said.

"Well what do you wanna talk about?" Karou asked him.

"Let's talk about our favourite sports" Shiro smirked.

"Are you kidding me? Sports are my most favourite hobbies of all time" Karou said.

"Well what are your favourites?" Shiro asked.

"I love all the sports, expect cheerleading because there's no way I'll never wear a cheerleading outfit. I'd rather eat dirt than wear a skirt" Karou said as she fakes gagged.

"Even though you aren't wearing skirts, you're wearing a dress though and you look way more stunning in it than those baggy pants you always wear" Shiro smirked as he winked.

"Don't push your buttons you prev" Karou said in a low growl.

"I was just saying that truth that's it" Shiro put his hands up to show he's innocent.

"Can I please change the subject before we start arguing with each other" Karou said.

"Let's talk about our favourite type of music" Shiro suggested.

"That sounds like a good idea, my favourite type of music is pop, rock and hip-hop" Karou said.

"I just listen to rap and hip-hop" Shiro said.

Soon, the waiter came back with their meals and set them on the table to their right owner.

"Enjoy your meals lady and gentleman" the waiter said in a polite tone as he walked to another table to get their orders.

The greens enjoyed their meal and after they finished it and Butch paid for the meal, they walked out of the restaurant.

"Well that was an interesting night but at least the date is over, now we can head home" Karou said as she stretched her arms.

"Actually the date isn't over yet" Shiro said.

"What do you mean not over? I thought only the restaurant was the date" Karou said.

"The restaurant is half of the date, the other half is a special place where I'm going to take you" Shiro said.

"What kind of special place?" Karou said as she raised her eyebrow.

"It'll be something you would love, trust me" Shiro grinned.

"But where?" Karou asked.

"It's a surprise" Shiro said as he took out a blindfold. "You must put these on"

"And why should I do that" Karou asked.

"I can't ruin the surprise if you see it, just please put this on" Shiro pleaded with her.

2Fine I'll put it on" Karou sighed as she put the blindfold on and covered her eyes.

Shiro gently took her arm and led her to his special place. Karou was still blindfolded so she had no idea that she was left alone with her counterpart. After a few minutes of walking, Butch removed her blindfold and Karou gasped at the scene before her.

Karou was amazed at where Shiro took her. It was a huge hill and there were so many lights lighting the city which made the view beautiful. Both she and Shiro sat down on the hill and admired the view.

"You like the view?" Shiro asked her.

"Like it? I love this view; you could see all of NYC from here!" Karou exclaimed with happiness.

"I'm glad you love, I use to come here and see NYC so I clear my mind and stuff" Shiro said.

"This is also perfect to relax here so no one could disturb us" Karou said.

"Oh so you wanted just the two of us to be alone here Karou-Chan?" Shiro smirked.

"What! No! I didn't mean it like that!" Karou slightly blushed as she growled at him.

"You're so cute when you blush" Shiro said with a smirk.

"Why you..." Karou was cut off when Shiro's lips pressed hers. She gasped and he slipped his tongue in her mouth and tasted her while wrapping his arms around her waist. She moaned and wrapped her arms around his neck while feeling his tongue touching hers. Shiro pulled her into his lap and broke the kiss and began planting kisses on her neck. Karou bit her lip trying to refrain to moaning but it managed to slip out which cause Shiro to kiss everywhere on her throat.

"You're so cute when you moan" Shiro said in- between kisses.

"N-No I'm n-not" Karou moaned from pleasure.

Shiro stopped kissing her, looked into her eyes and hugged her.

"I love you Karou-Chan" Shiro whispered in her ear.

"I-I love you too S-Shiro" Karou whispered as she buried her face in his chest.

After the event that happened to the couple, they went home. When they got inside, they saw that the house was dark and they all went upstairs and went inside their room. Karou grabbed her night clothes and went inside the bathroom to change while Butch changed in the room. After they got changed, Karou got out of the bathroom and went over to the bed and slept including the guys.