Chapter 22

After the boys were done thinking, the girls suddenly woke up and yawned.

"Hey there sleeping beauties" the boys said.

"Hi boys" the girls said.

"Since your apartment burned down, where are you boys gonna live?" Karou asked.

"We don't know" Butch said as he stroked her fingers with his thumb.

"Maybe you boys can stay with us until, we help you find another place to live" Miyako suggested.

"You'll do that for us?" Boomer said as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Of course, remember we really care about you guys so don't worry about it" Momoko said.

"You girls are amazing you know that" Brick said as he stroked her hair.

"Yeah we know" Karou said.

"Since the girls and I are done napping, how about we start playing truth or dare?" Ellie suggested.

"Sounds like a plan" Blake said as he played with her hair.

"Let's sit on floor, it'll be more fun that way" Karou said as she managed to get off Butch's lap. "It's a better way than being in the boys' laps"

"You know that hurts Karou-Chan" Butch said in a fake hurt tone.

"Don't call me that" Karou said as she grumbled while Butch grinned.

Momoko, Miyako, and Ellie got off the boys laps and sat of the floor with Karou and the boys sat down on the floor next to their counter parts.

"So who's going first?" Momoko asked.

"I'll go first, Miyako truth or dare?" Ellie said.

"Uh dare" Miyako said with a bit of nervousness.

"I dare you to give Boomer a big hug" Ellie said with a bit of a smirk.

"Okay!" Miyako said happily as she gave Boomer a big hug which made his face bright red.

"My turn Butch truth or dare?" Miyako said as she released Boomer.

"Dare, I'm not afraid of anything" Butch smirked.

"I dare you to kiss Karou on the lips" Miyako said.

"WHAT I'M NOT GONNA ENJOY THAT!" Karou exclaimed angrily.

"I'll do it" Butch said as he leaned in and kissed Karou on the lips for 30 seconds until he pulled away leaving a blushing Karou.

"Blake truth or dare" Butch said.

"I guess I'll choose dare" Blake said.

"I dare you to kiss Ellie's cheek" Butch said.

"Sure" Blake said as he kissed Ellie's cheek while she tries not to blush.

"Brick truth or dare" Blake said.

"Hmmm give me truth" Brick said.

"Is it true you thought that Momoko was a hot babe?" Blake slightly smirked.

"Yes that is true" Brick said as Momoko blushed from his answer.

"Boomer truth or dare" Brick said.

"I pick dare" Boomer said.

"I dare you to wear one of Miyako's dresses" Brick smirked.

"WHAT F...FINE" Boomer said as he and Miyako got up and went inside their room. A few minutes later, Miyako came out with boomer behind her who was wearing a sky blue dress that had blue flowers on them and they brush at his ankles. Everyone, except Miyako, laughed/giggled at his appearance while his face was red from embarrassment.