Allow Me

Work was finally over. I had had such a long day and to be able to take my heels off was such a relief. As I sat in my car and switched into my flats, I thought about how I'd be able to take my bra off once I got home as well. Maybe my boyfriend would be in the mood for sex and join me in the shower as well. It was nice having him waiting for me on his days off because I'd have the option of sex, a nice shower with him washing my body and sometimes even a body massage with my moisturizing mango cream. When I first asked him to give me a massage there was no hesitation, so I've rewarded him with an extra effort blowjob every time.

As I pulled in the driveway and parked the car, I wondered where I'd find him and what I'd find him doing. Most times he would be listening to music, or getting a head-start on dinner. He wasn't a chef by any means, but the effort was appreciated.

Walking to the door with my work heels and purse, I opened the door and called out to him, "Hey babe, I'm home."

There was no answer as I took off my flats and then made my way through the kitchen and down the hall to our bedroom.

"Babe?" I called out once more before I got to the bedroom.

As I opened the door I found him sitting there under the sheets with a grin that told me he had been up to no good.

"Really? You couldn't wait for me to come home?"

"What do you mean?" he asked. "I was"—he hesitated, searching for the most believable lie—"getting a head-start?"

I shook my head in disappointment and dropped my purse to the floor, along with my heels. I undid my pants, pulling them off to reveal a black thong and then unbuttoned my blouse before throwing it on top of my purse. Crawling on the bed towards him, I looked at him over the edge of my glasses and then gave him a kiss. I pulled back the sheets as I continued to kiss him and found the erection he was playing with before I got there.

"Is this for me?" I asked.

"Mhm," he nodded.

I smiled at him and then took his cock into my mouth, sliding it along my tongue and getting it covered in saliva. A bubble formed as I pulled it out of my mouth and then I slapped his hard cock on my tongue playfully. He made his usual face of pleasure as I looked up at him for a moment through my glasses and then continued to suck his cock.

Pulling his cock out of my mouth, I moaned, "Baby, I want you in my pussy so bad."

"Here, or in the shower?"

"Right here," I whispered in his ear as I straddled him and slipped his cock into my wet pussy. Any time I'd suck his cock I'd get wet instantly. My pussy knew what was coming, it didn't waste a single second when I'd start going down on him.

Riding his cock felt so good. I lifted up his shirt to help him get it off and dropped it on the floor beside the bed. I'm glad he wasn't wearing any boxer briefs under the sheets; it made for such an easy process when we went to switch positions.

Switching to doggy, I began to play with my ponytail. Soon he had a hold of it, pounding my pussy so hard as he forced me to arc my back with his other hand reaching around to grab my breasts. Fucking me hard for a few minutes, he then slowed a bit as he began to caress my stomach and then moved to rubbing my clit.

"Oh baby, don't stop, I'm gonna cum."

Picking up his pace a bit as he continued to rub my clit and pull my hair, he had me reaching orgasm in record time. I began to cum all over his cock and I could sense that he knew from the way he slowly stopped rubbing my clit and switched to holding my waist with both his hands. He pounded my pussy as hard as he could, our bodies coming together to make a loud slapping noise.

Soon it was done. He came into my pussy and I felt every little bit of it. I squeezed my pussy around his cock, slightly forcing him out. Pushing back in all the way, he made both of us have shaky legs. We both seemed to be craving more, but we'd have to wait at least half an hour.

"Do you always where a thong to work?" he asked as he caught his breath.

"No," I replied, legs still shaking a bit. "Only on days when you're off."

"Why's that?"

"Because I know you'll be waiting at home with a hard-on for me. It's my way of getting a head-start."