Lakeside

Long weekends at the cottage were ideal when my fiancee and I wanted to go away for a peaceful, relaxing time away from the big city. There was no noise pollution from cars and people, nor was there smog that the cars produced as well. All we had was nature, water, a few basic needs and each other. Having a cottage was nice, but I owed it all to my Grandfather who actually passed it on to me in his will. He must have known I'd put it to good use and allow friends and family there as well. Sharing this place was the right thing to do. It was such a gift and for me to not share would be such a shame.

As the work week ended, my fiancee and I packed our things in the truck and hit the road right after a quick dinner. We would get to the cottage as the sky went black, or just before with a mere flicker of light left in the sky. The drive was always relaxing with rarely any traffic on the way there.

When we arrived, we unpacked our things and went outside to light the citronella candles. For some reason I had not noticed my lead foot getting us there in record time, which meant we still had a decent amount of light left before we could start a fire and enjoy our night sitting by it.

Our cottage was the only one close to the lake on the south side, which allowed us a great deal of privacy. A short road led to the boat launch where we had a dock and a small fishing boat for when we were in the mood for a nice outing, or wanted to catch our dinner.

My fiancee headed down to the dock in her white summer dress and I followed shortly after with a glass of wine for the both of us. Our reclining wooden chairs were perfect for lounging on and watching the sun go down. My Grandfather was a good and very giving man, so we toasted to his generosity.

As my fiancee finished her wine, she came over to me and slid her knee in between my legs and kissed me. I placed my glass on the small table between us and she sat down sideways onto my lap.

"I want you to fuck me," she whispered in my ear.

"Right now?" I laughed.

She looked into my eyes and nodded slowly. There was no way I was denying her a beautiful moment of passion as the sun went down.

Undoing my shorts, she soon had them pulled down enough to pull my cock out and start sucking on it. We had been together for almost six years now and every time she sucked my cock I swear it felt better than the time before.

When she was satisfied with how lubed up I was, she straddled me on the reclining chair and began to fuck me. Considering how easy it went in, I swear she hadn't put panties on. I put my hands under her dress and placed them on her hips as she rode me– there were definitely no panties to be felt. That was my fiancee though, always thinking two steps ahead when she wanted something.

Riding on top of me for some time, she kissed me and then switched to sit on my cock and watched the rest of the sun disappear in the distance. She laid back onto me and I wrapped my arms around her as I gently thrust myself deep into her pussy.

The colours in the sky were amazing. I knew she was appreciating them just as much as I was, but having such passionate sex at the same time made the moment that much more special.

As the sun finally disappeared behind the horizon, she sat forward and rocked her hips quickly until we both came. She then laid back on me and turned her head to the side to kiss me.

"That was lovely, babe," she said sweetly to me.

"I couldn't have done it without the aid of the sunset," I admitted.

"No, it was all you. The sunset just added to the ambiance."