Shopping Spree

Boxing day, the day when the crazy and brave square off for the best deals post Christmas. Considering my girlfriend and I were the ones mixing it up on that day, I figured we had to be a bit of both to get what we wanted and where. The mall was jam packed with very little breathing room, which could easily make someone claustrophobic, even if they weren't before they stepped foot inside.

Since my girlfriend and I tended to get sweaty palms from holding hands, we had to weave in and out of traffic as if we were chasing each other; it wasn't easy, but we managed. After several stores we had decided to take a break from the pro shoving matches that we were getting into. She had bought a few pants and dresses, along with some new shoes of course, and I, well I bought a pair of jeans and t-shirt. I never needed much, nor had much, which was obvious after seeing me where the same clothes every week as she had. She made me swear to buy some new clothes, so I did and I was quite happy with my two purchases.

Sitting at a table in the food court, we had a quick lunch from Subway and then slowed our pace as we finished off the last few stops she wanted to make. I wanted to take her into the jewelry store to have her try on some rings so I could secretly find out her ring size, but that never happened. After all the bad luck I had with the jewelry I had previously bought her, she didn't want me buying anything sparkly for a while.

As I stood by a t-shirt rack, she sneaked up behind me and then kissed my neck. She smiled as if she had just done something naughty in public and then whispered in my ear.

"I'm horny."

My eyes shot open so wide that the air in the mall slightly burned them. I blinked several times and shook my head and then looked over at her as she checked out some shirts on another rack.

"Seriously, now?" I asked.

She nodded eagerly and raised her eyebrows up and down really quick. Sometimes she was so comical that I swear I had found the perfect person to be happy with forever.

We finished browsing and then as we were headed out of the store, she hooked her arm around mine and leaned on my shoulder.

"I need to go to the washroom," she said.

The walk was relatively long since we had to go to the far end of the mall to avoid a line-up at the other washroom by the food court. When we got there, we swore it was out of service because nobody was using it. She went into the ladies' section and I went into the men's.

Before I even made it to the stall, she came up behind me and shoved me in. Setting her bags down on the floor, she locked the stall and then started making out with me.

"Whoa," I said through a mouthful of her tongue, which made her stop momentarily.

"What?" she asked.

"What if we get caught?"

"Shut up and we won't," she replied, setting the bags I was holding on the floor as well.

She then undid my belt as we kissed and once she had my cock out to stroke it, she bent over enough to suck and lick on it. After a few minutes, she spit on it and then switched spots with me so she was by the toilet. She put the seat down with a piece of clean toilet paper and then undid her pants so she could slide one leg out. Placing one foot up on the seat, she pulled her pink thong to the side and rubbed some of her spit on it.

I moved forward and rubbed my cock against her pussy. She stuck her butt out for me and I pushed my cock into her pussy. I immediately started fucking her, keeping a nice steady rhythm in the beginning as to not make too much noise. She placed her hands against the wall in front of her and I put both of mine on her hips.

We fucked in the same position for quite some time until she asked me to make her cum. I obliged and went as hard as I could, not caring if someone were to walk in and hear us going at it like animals. She came minutes later and I continued for a minute longer until I was ready to cum. Turning around, she bent down and caught all of my cum in her mouth. She sucked it clean and then wiped her pussy to make sure she wasn't leaking all over the place herself.

As she pulled up her pants, I did up my jeans and then grabbed all the bags so she could open the stall door.

"I'll go first," she said.

"Wait."

"What?" she asked, giving me a confused look.

I quickly kissed her on the lips and smiled.

"Make sure you wash your hands."