Jag Saknar Dig

My boyfriend had finally banked enough vacation days to go away, but I wasn't able to go with him. It would be the longest two weeks of my life and the longest time I had ever been away from him since we first started dating a few years ago. He was going with his brother to Sweden to visit family, as well as go to Germany because his brother was obsessed with Volkswagens.

The day that he left, he promised me he would find time to Skype with me on his tablet that he was taking with him. I told his brother to behave since he was the younger one and wished them both a safe trip.

When they arrived in Germany, they took the train to Sweden and I got a Skype message once they arrived at his Uncle's place in Kristinehamn. They were having a big barbecue and fire later to welcome them, so he would message me again just before he went to bed.

Since I had the day off, I did chores around the house and pranced around in my yoga pants and sports bra until I got his notification. When I did just before dinner, I left everything on the counter and jumped on my bed, waiting for the video call to connect.

"Hey," he said, as he smiled in a dimly lit room.

"Hey," I replied. "Why is it so dark?"

"Because everyone has gone to bed," he laughed. "So try to be quiet."

"No promises," I said with a wink.

He told me about his flight, the train ride and then what they had for dinner as well. His brother was behaving himself so far, but it was too soon to tell what mischief he may get into once they made their way to Germany before heading back home.

"So I have a little something for you."

"Oh, you do?" he asked, rather surprised.

"Yup, give me one second to set it up."

I placed my tablet on my night stand and aimed it toward me on the bed so he could see what I was doing. He looked on as I took off my clothes and then laid there, propped up by pillows so that I could still see his expressions.

"Well then..." he mumbled.

Smiling back at him, I began to rub my breasts and play with my nipples until they got hard. I stuck my fingers in my mouth and once they were wet enough, started rubbing my clit, eventually leading to me fingering myself.

"I know you can't see, but I'm jerking myself," he whispered.

I smiled at him once more and then spread my lips as if begging him to jump through the screen to eat me and then fuck me like he always did.

"I wish you were here, babe," I told him.

Reaching over to my dresser, I pulled out my small pink dildo and cherry lube. I squeezed some lube on my pussy as he looked on with aroused eyes. Even in the dim light, I could still see the look he gave me every time he was about to stick his cock in me. I rubbed my pussy with my dildo and then slowly inserted it.

"Now I really wish you were here, babe."

"That makes two of us," he replied.

As I continued to fuck myself, I rubbed my breasts with my free hand and looked at him as I moaned.

"You're so sexy, babe."

I moaned a little louder, to which he shushed me for, but I didn't care. This show was for him to enjoy and I didn't think he'd get in too much trouble on the first night there.

Cumming all over my dildo a few minutes later, I played with my pussy a bit more, rubbing my fingers all over the sensitive areas that were soaking wet. I stuck my fingers in my mouth to lick them clean several times and then waited to find out if he had jerked himself to orgasm as well.

He laughed quietly. "No, I did not. I don't have any tissues handy, babe."

"Awh, that's unfortunate. Maybe next time?"

"Next time? You planning on doing this again?" he asked.

"Maybe... or maybe you should give me a show next time." I winked at him and smiled deviously.

"You're bad." He shook his head as he smiled.

"I know I am," I admitted, "but you love it."

"Jag saknar dig."

"Learning Swedish to impress me already? What does it mean?"

"I miss you," he whispered.

"I miss you too, baby."

Blowing him a kiss, I waved and then disconnected from the call. Falling back onto the bed, I realized that the dildo he bought me for my birthday was going to be very busy until he got back home.