Pay Attention

The weather that summer had been pretty ideal for camping, so my girlfriend and I had our hearts set on going for the first long weekend of the summer. Since it would be our first time camping together, we wanted some place local, but far enough away from home that it felt like we had truly gone away.

I picked her up from her house the one day to hangout and go for lunch. After we ate, we headed to my place to look up camping sites and reserve our spots if we needed to. I logged onto my computer and started browsing, asking her periodically what she thought of every location. We had narrowed it down to two places and I was just going over some final details in differences so that we could decide. My girlfriend was standing next to me most of the time, but had decided to lay down on the bed while I tried to make a final decision.

After a while of being indecisive about where we should go, she came over to me and grabbed my left hand. She placed it under her summer dress and against her wet pussy. I looked up at her with a surprised look on my face as my cock began to get hard.

"Why aren't you wearing any underwear?" I asked.

"Because I wanted to get your attention," she smiled back.

Still holding my hand against her pussy, I couldn't sit in front of the computer any longer. I jumped up, kissed her and then walked over to the bed with her. She took off her dress and laid down as I took off my shirt and pants. I got onto the bed with her, knelt down in front of her open legs and then kissed her pussy. Slowly licking it, I spread her lips apart with my fingers and rubbed her clit.

"I don't even remember the last time I ate you out," I admitted. "I miss it."

I looked up at her as I then slowly licked her pussy up and down and realized she was soaking wet without me even using much saliva. Her pussy tasted so good that I did genuinely miss eating her out on a regular basis.

Once I thought she was warmed up enough, I stopped and then pulled my fully erect cock out of my boxer briefs.

"Don't you want a blowjob?" she asked.

"No," I smiled. "I'm rock hard already. Eating you out gets me super hard, remember?"

She smiled back at me and spit into her hand, rubbing it all over the head of my cock and then guided it into her pussy. Because she was so wet, it slid right in and felt so fucking good.

"Oh fuck," I moaned. "Your pussy feels so good, baby."

Grabbing me by my neck, she pulled me toward her and began to kiss me. I fucked her pussy steady, speeding up occasionally and slamming it really deep to make her gasp for air. Afternoon delight was the perfect description of what we were partaking in as I placed my arms under her shoulders and cradled her head in my big hands as I kissed her again.

Because she was so wet and her pussy felt amazing, I found myself having a hard time postponing my orgasm. I stopped for a moment and let her squeeze my cock with her pussy.

"If I keep going like this I'm going to cum in less than five minutes, babe. Your pussy is just so wet. I love it."

She smiled at me. "Let's switch then."

We changed positions so that I was fucking her doggy style. Immediately I felt like I had better control over when I'd cum. I held her hips with both hands and fucked her hard and deep, but slow. Pulling out, I rubbed my cock on her pussy and slapped it as well. I then kissed her ass cheek and slid my cock back into her eagerly awaiting pussy.

Keeping my pace for well over ten minutes, she came half way through and then asked me to cum for her. She laid down flat on her stomach and I moved with her so my cock didn't slip out of her pussy now that she had just gushed all over it. Putting my arms along her side as I then grasped onto her shoulders, I kissed her neck and then fucked her like a rabbit until I came into her pussy.

Laying on top of her, I squeezed my cock into her pussy a bit more and kissed her on the lips.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Trying to stop myself from fucking you like crazy again," I replied. "Your pussy feels so damn good today, it's unbelievable."

She laughed. "Let's hope I'm not too wet while we're camping then, or else we'll be too busy enjoying each other instead of nature."