Indecision

When my old buddy from highschool invited me out on a wing-man date, I couldn't refuse. I had been working so much lately that I had barely been going on any dates and with him being there to help me, I figured I was guaranteed to get whatever he didn't want.

He asked me to drive, so I jokingly told him I had to be going home with at least one phone number or he was walking. When I picked him up, he told me we were guaranteed to score at the bar we were going to. I was skeptical naturally due to my inability to seal the deal at the end of the night, but I figured he'd do his best to get me some action.

Arriving at the parking lot, we could see lots of women walking toward the bars on the street. I didn't care where they were going, but seeing that many of them brought my hopes up a bit. We got out of the car and then walked to the closest bar where there was no lineup. Once inside, he grabbed a beer and we headed over to an open pool table. I hadn't played pool in quite some time, but he said it would be perfect since we were going to observe the potential ladies for most of the time.

One girl approached him for a cigarette, but since neither of us smoked, she left as quickly as she came.

After our first game ended with me finally finding my angles once again, two girls walked up to us to ask if we wanted to play doubles – make that twins. I honestly couldn't tell much of a difference between the two other than one seemed to have a slightly rounder face than the other. He could choose first for all I cared, they both looked the same so I'd take either.

We played a game together in which the twin I was partnered with and myself won. My buddy was paired up with the twin who clearly didn't play pool all that well. Before we started another game, they mentioned they had a hotel room just down the street and we were more than welcome to come with them. As they made the offer though, some random girl came up to my buddy and hugged him. She seemed to know him thought because she then called him by name and kissed him on the cheek. He mouthed the word 'ex' to me and then it clicked. I guess sex with the ex was on his agenda now and I was left with twins who had a hotel room.

"Well, it looks like it will be just me if that's okay?"

Both of them smiled and said yes. As I walked away with them, I turned around one last time to look at my buddy. He showed me a thumbs up while I showed him my crossed fingers and he laughed.

When the three of us got back to their room, they opened up some bottles of vodka and other stuff I didn't recognize. I wasn't a big drinker, but after a few shots with them, the liquid courage was kicking in for all of us. Soon we were all on the bed undressing each other and making out. Even though they were sisters, they didn't seem to mind touching each other. It was a bit weird to me, but I wasn't going to turn down having a threesome with twins.

As all our clothes were finally tossed to the ground, one of them starting making out with me while the other started sucking my cock. It felt so weird – but good – to have one girl sucking on my cock while the other kissed me. I caressed the girl's breasts until she stopped kissing me and then slid down to join her sister. They were so hot that I wouldn't know which one to fuck first. I was really hoping that they would decide that for me by one of them just stuffing it in their pussy.

Both their tongues then started running up and down my cock and I felt as if I was in heaven. There was nothing that I had ever done in my life that could compare to this moment. No single blowjob, pussy, or even my hottest girlfriend could compare to the twins playing with my cock right then. The one that was kissing me then spit on my cock and started sucking me like crazy.

"Oh fuck," I moaned.

The other twin then came up and straddled my face, allowing me to grab her ass and eat her bald pussy. It tasted so good that I knew this night was going to be so fucking perfect I'd never forget it. The only problem would be proving it happened if I didn't get any photos, but fuck that, it didn't matter if someone didn't believe me.

As the one twin stopped sucking my cock, the one I was eating out moved off me and back beside her sister. That's when the question I feared most was asked.

"So, which one of us do you want to fuck first?"

Fuck me.