Ranch Dressing

Living on a ranch wasn't by choice, but I learned to love it. My dad's passion became mine as I grew up – I never felt forced into it. I was allowed the freedom to try out other things like sports and musical instruments, but nothing else ever allowed me to be as free as I felt while riding a horse. Being able to ride wherever I wanted, wind in my hair, not a care in the world, now that was freedom.

My dad had enough stables for twelve horses, but only owned four; one for him, my mom, myself and any guest that we had over who wanted to tag along with us on a Sunday trot through the back fields and trails. Younger cousins would come over and go with my dad and I most times.

The horses had a lot of freedom as well and they were well taken care of. My dad had worked as an electrician for thirty-seven and was paid well enough that he could afford the horses. Now that he was retired, he started taking care of other people's horses as well. Not just for the money, but for something to keep him busy as well.

There was one family that kept two horses at our ranch. They would come take turns on them every Saturday and then leave. Sometimes only the oldest son would come, which meant I had the opportunity to go riding with him to keep him company. I preferred to ride alone, or with my parents, but this boy was rather cute and I felt myself having a crush on him the more we spent time together.

One day that he showed up by himself, I told him that I had found a really cool spot along the trail that we should check out. We saddled up and then headed out along the usual trail until the ranch was out of site. We followed the trail along the trees for a bit and then turned down a narrow trail.

"Where are we going?" he asked.

"You'll see," I said. "It's hidden, but I found it while exploring the other day."

As we trotted along, we then came to a clearing where there was an old shack that looked like it hadn't been used in quite some time. The door was missing and some of the windows too, but the walls seemed fine.

"What is that?"

"It's a sugar shack," I told him. "Cool, right?"

I dismounted from my horse and then tethered him to a nearby tree and walked over to it. He did the same with his horse and then followed me inside. There was some vegetation trying to grow up through the floor boards just inside the doorway. The rest of the floor was missing and a single oven and what looked like a long sink sat at the far end of the shack out of reach from the light passing through the window. He looked around with me for quite some time and then I found myself wanting to kiss him badly.

Before walking back outside, I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. He was surprised to say the least and then hugged me back as we started making out. I then reached my hand down into his pants and started feeling around for his cock.

"What are you doing?" he asked nervously.

"It's okay, I know what I'm doing," I assured him.

He gulped and then watched as I crouched down and pulled his cock out of his pants. I began to lick it as he made faces of first time pleasure and then started sucking him off. Jerking his cock at the same time, I was still able to sense that he was quite shy. He didn't make any noise, but when I looked up he had quite the nervous look on his face.

After a while I asked him if he'd like to cum, "Just tell me when it feels really good and I will go really fast for you."

He nodded and then I went back to sucking his cock while I jerked it with one hand. A few minutes later he signaled he was ready and I jerked him as hard and fast as I could as I licked the underside of his head.

It didn't take too long before he was cumming into my mouth, but it caught me off guard as to how much there was and I pulled out a bit too soon causing some to squirt on my curly, red hair and plaid shirt.

"Sorry," he mumbled.

"It's okay, it's not your fault."

I wiped the cum off my shirt and hair, and then made sure his cock was empty as well. He enjoyed how I sucked his cock really hard after cumming because he shook as if I had dropped an icecube down his back.

"All done," I smiled.

His shy smile said it all, it was probably his first blowjob. For such a handsome guy, I figured he was attending church regularly to have not had a blowjob before. At that moment I felt like the bad cowgirl, but I didn't mind.

"So are you going to tell your dad about this place so you can start using it?"

"No, not yet," I said. "We'll have to check if the trees are any good before that. It would be nice to have homemade syrup though."

As we walked out of the shack back to the horses, he said to me, "Thanks by the way."

I laughed. "You're welcome. You know... if we keep this place a secret, I can do that again."