Zulu

Being a pilot in the Navy was not as glorious as people thought it was. People had this idea that I flew around in a jet, waved to people, performed air shows and then parked it in the hangar. They never got to see the intense training, or the real-time combat which I was fortunate enough not to see yet.

I was still pretty new to flying, but my co-pilot and I had the making of a great team. We had been honoured on several occasions due to our outstanding performances and test scores. Most of the guys aboard the ship knew us, but that didn't mean we were well-liked. It was difficult sometimes walking down corridors with a target on your back because you were the young, hotshot kid. I didn't care too much what the others thought of me and neither did my co-pilot. He was always there, keeping an eye out for me when I couldn't see the enemy coming.

Training had just finished for another day and we were in the showers getting clean when a couple of guys started razing me. Whipping towels at a guy didn't seem like much harm, but if they got you in the sack, boy did it hurt. I swung at one as he dodged me and then Zulu grabbed me from behind to restrain me.

"It's not worth it man," he said. "Let's go cool off back at the bunk. This son of a bitch can suck someone else's cock."

Like I said, he always watched out for me. If my punch had connected I probably would have been reported and been suspended from flying for a while, so I was glad he stepped in. Those guys though, they always got under my skin eventually. They loved it though. They knew that if I was to give in I'd be out and they'd be in. Calling them sons of bitches was lenient if you ask me.

We walked back to the bunks and found that everyone was still out. We were the first ones back from training and our showers – as usual. I threw my towel in the hamper and then pulled the curtain around our bunks so we could get dressed. Before I was able to get my shirt over my head, Zulu was down on his knees sucking my cock. I wasn't even hard, but there he was, sucking my limp cock like the good co-pilot he was.

I rolled my eyes as I got hard and then pulled my head back through my shirt and hung it off the top bunk. Running my fingers through his dark hair, he opened his eyes and looked at me as he then started deepthroating my cock.

For a muscular guy, he was quite gentle with me, until he wanted to make me cum of course. I always had the pleasure of going first and then him second. He jerked me really hard and fast, sucking on the head of my cock until I came unto his mouth. Swallowing it all in one gulp, he then turned me around and started eating my ass.

By now he was rock hard and just waiting to fuck my ass. He ate my ass for some time so that it would be loose and wet enough for his cock and then stood up. As I held onto the bunk, he spit on his cock and slid it up inside my ass. His cock was just the right size for me and although I had already cum, he hit my prostate perfectly every time so that I was pleasured well after my blowjob.

He ran his massive hands up and down my chest, pinching my nipples gently and then grabbing my ass, he pummeled me real hard. I'm sure people had their suspicions about us fucking in the bunks, but we didn't care. I was a young, hotshot pilot and he was my jacked co-pilot who could easily take anyone on the ship.

Kneeling down on the bed for him to get a different angle, he plowed my ass deep and slow. Our sex sessions were usually short, but they were so good and steamy that we typically had to go for another shower afterward. Sometimes if we were lucky, we'd even do it again in the shower if nobody was around.

As he grunted a bit, I knew he was going to cum any second, so I arced my back for him and gave a slight squeeze to make it tighter for him. Not even a minute later, he pulled out and shot his hot cum all over my back. I put my head down as I relaxed and caught my breath. My ass was so loose and sensitive that I wasn't sure I'd make it back to the shower again for a while.

"Good thing training is already over eh?" he laughed.

I laughed as well and nodded my head in agreement. He grabbed some wipes from our storage unit and then came back over to me as I stayed still on all fours.

As he finished wiping his cum off my back, I turned around and said, "Flying, fighting or fucking, you always have my back."