XS

Ah yes, dating sites. Those can be very handy these days in hooking up, but so can just being at the right place at the right time.

I had befriended a girl who was a bit younger than me through a cat rescue program a couple of summers ago. She had a boyfriend then, but had broken up with him months ago. I messaged her asking about a cat she had adopted and that's when she told me she was single. Asking her out seemed harmless enough, so I was looking forward to getting to know her.

The first couple of times we met up were simple enough with us grabbing coffee, or going for a late night drive to talk about things going on in our lives. As the dates progressed, we eventually kissed and she even gave me a blowjob in a parking lot. By now, I was certain that she really wanted me, so I invited her over to my house one afternoon.

When we got back to my place, she jumped up, wrapping her legs around me and then kissed me like crazy. Once she stopped kissing me, I carried her to my bedroom and placed her down on my bed on her back. She smiled at me and began to pull down her black yoga pants, which I aided her with until they were completely off and laying on the floor.

No panties – well then. She looked deviously at me as she bit on her finger and then motioned for me to come hither with the other hand. Leaning over her spread legs, I kissed her as she lifted up my shirt and then took it completely off. As I undid my pants, she took off her t-shirt and bra to reveal the perkiest set of breasts I had ever seen. They were small and fit perfectly in my hands. Her nipples suited her breasts and I licked them as she stroked my cock.

I moved onto the bed with her and knelt down in front of her pussy. She kept her legs open as she propped herself up with a pillow and I began rubbing my stiff cock on her pussy. To my surprise, she was soaking wet and all we had done was kissed.

"Wow you're wet."

She giggled. "Yeah... it doesn't take much. Plus I squirt."

What a handful she was going to be. Her pussy begged to be filled as I continued rubbing it with my cock. Teasing her a bit, I began to stick my head in, but then pulled back out. She seemed super bubbly for someone who was about to have sex, but it was very entertaining.

After teasing for a bit, I then went for it, sliding my cock slowly into her wet pussy. Her pussy was so tight that it felt as if she was squeezing it around my cock. If it weren't for how wet she got naturally, I'd have never squeezed my cock inside of her. I slowly moved it in and out halfway until it popped out by itself.

"Sorry," she laughed. "That's bound to happen a lot if you're not paying attention."

Sticking my cock back into her pussy, I went all the way, causing her to moan in excitement and nearly jump off the bed. I grabbed her tiny waist and began to pound her tight pussy, making sure not to slip out again.

"Oh yeah," she moaned loudly.

I couldn't believe how tight her pussy was, but considering how thin of a body she had, I should have expected it to be. She squirmed as if she couldn't handle it, but she grabbed my torso and forced me to go harder. I felt myself unable to keep control of my impending orgasm, but she sensed it somehow and put her hand against my stomach, stopping me dead in my tracks.

"Don't cum yet," she commanded.

She began to squeeze my cock with her pussy and then slowly pulled on my torso again to initiate a slow motion. I don't know how anyone could last long with her tight pussy, it was ridiculous. Once I was going at a slow, steady pace where I didn't feel like cumming any time soon, she had me lean down to kiss her and began to choke me.

"Now you can cum into my pussy," she whispered.

For a girl with small hands, she was able to choke me quite well. I fucked her as hard as possible, making her scream as she began to squirt all over the two of us and the bed. Just before I needed to gasp for a breath of air, I came into her pussy and a big smile swept across her face.

"Yay, you came," she said happily.

Pulling out, her pussy gaped for a moment and then my cum started to make its way out. I quickly stuck my cock back into her pussy and fucked her a bit more as my hard-on wasn't going away.

"Not done yet?" she asked.

"Nope, not quite."

"Impressive," she replied with a smile. "Continue until you're limp. I want to feel your cock shrink inside my pussy and then I'll push it out."

"You're rather kinky aren't you?" I asked.

"Babe, you haven't seen anything yet."