Extra Large

Being a gay Spanish man, I was blessed with quite the booty. Some men found me super attractive, while others couldn't care less if I had extra cushion for the pushin'. I was however, lucky enough to find men on occasion who appreciated me and I would give them the fuck of their life once they bought me a few drinks at the bar and took me home.

One night that I was at the gay bar, I had been approached by several guys that just didn't turn me on at all. They were white, or tanned and were clean shaven. I didn't have anything against them, but they looked too clean, as if they had just come from a business meeting and I wanted someone a bit more rugged. I wanted mysterious dark skin, a bit of scruff at least and hopefully a huge package when I got hungry for wood.

We're all at the bar for one thing, sex. I can be as picky as I want, or as open as I want. After several drinks I will obviously lower my standards for the night a bit, but nobody was offering, everyone just wanted to talk. I was bored out of my mind, sitting at the bar, just stirring my margarita. I wanted some sexy hunk to come pick me up off my feet, carry me away to his apartment and fuck my beautiful ass as if it was the last night we'd have on earth. I didn't think I was asking for too much that night, but boys were striking out left, right and center with me.

Until of course the black stallion walked in and caught me staring at him. He was bald, but had a medium length beard. His shoulders were broad and he looked like he worked out quite a bit as well. Being a little under six feet, I knew he'd probably tower over me a bit, but I didn't care. Black men were almost guaranteed to be hung like horses and I needed to be filled up in other ways since my margaritas weren't doing the trick.

I waited patiently as he slowly made his way over to the bar and then looked my way. He winked at me before I could look away and I felt myself becoming very shy as I went back to stirring my drink. I only had one sip left, but I was really hoping that I wouldn't have to buy myself a third margarita.

When he came over and stood next to me – placing his beer next to my margarita – I inhaled a strong scent of Old Spice and immediately wanted to rip off his pants. He leaned in and spoke just loud enough for me to hear him through the music at the bar.

"What are you drinking?" he asked.

"Margaritas," I laughed, batting my eyelashes at him.

"Oh really? You should come back to my place later."

"Why's that?"

My cock was getting stiff just thinking about how forward he was being and going for it.

"I make quite the margarita and I won't let you leave until you're satisfied."

He had me at homemade margarita, but satisfying me too, now that was the icing on the cake.

When he opened the door to his apartment I expected a clean place with very fashionable decor – I wasn't let down at all. His kitchen was to die for with dark marble, tiles and a setup that was fit for someone who loved to cook.

"Do you like to cook?" I asked him.

"I do, but you must try my margaritas first."

I smiled at him as he went to the fridge and then got to making the drinks. As he prepared everything, I checked out the art hanging from his walls and wished I had known the man sooner.

"Here you are," he said, passing me a margarita and then clinking glasses with me.

"Thank you."

Just before we each took a sip, he said to me, "To a satisfying night."

It didn't take long before we were both topless, taking each other's pants off and laying down on his bed. His lips were so amazing and the way he kissed me all over made me tingle from head to toe. He wrapped his lips around my cock and blew me for a bit, but I wanted him inside me, so I soon stopped him and reached for his. It was so big and made me even more excited. I spit on his cock and jerked it with both hands, taking his head in my mouth to playfully lick it with my tongue.

When I stopped playing with his cock, I then bent over and stuck my booty out for him to pummel. I wanted my ass fucked so deep that I couldn't walk out of his apartment –nothing less. As he tried to slide his cock in my ass I realized that he was a lot bigger than I thought.

"I think you should get some lube."

"Of course," he agreed, grabbing some from his dresser and then returning with a rather large bottle that was nearly half empty.

I knew that my request wasn't his first, nor did I want it to be his last. If he were to be my partner for a while I'd be asking for lube all the time in the beginning. Deep was good, but the entry was always the hardest part.

Once he lubed up his cock and my ass a bit as well, he tried again, slowly getting his head inside my ass and then half of his cock. It still hurt a bit, but I was willing to work up to getting the rest in there by the end of the night.

Fucking me with half his cock for quite some time, he playfully squeezed my ass and lightly slapped it. I didn't mind if he went a bit harder, but he was taking it slow and being respectful, which made me want him even more. I pushed back into him and felt his entire cock go into my ass. It felt so good to finally have it all inside me and I moaned as he fucked me full thrust with all of it.

After a while I started to get numb and knew that he was wrecking my ass to the point where I wouldn't be able to walk. Thankfully for me, he whispered in my ear he was going to cum soon. I arced my back and stuck out my ass so he could really grip me one last time before he came.

When it happened, he pulled out and shot his hot cum all over my ass and back. I felt every drop as it landed on me and then I lowered my body so I could relax my legs.

"I hope that was satisfying for you."

"It was," I panted.

"I'm curious though. You seemed rather eager to go home with me, why is that?"

I laughed at his question as he laid down on his side next to me, his cock still fully erect and usable.

"Because I like my men like my coffee, extra large and black."