Quiet

Since I began dating my girlfriend in our first year of University, we have been on this quest to have sex at the school. Usually she would come to my apartment, or we'd go to her dorm when her roommate was out partying for the night.

It took us a while to scope out the perfect place though. In a place so large, there were lots of places to go, but only some that were low risk for being caught in. We were hearing rumours from close friends about how one couple in first year were caught having sex in one of the washrooms by a professor. They were still in school, but only by luck. The professor who caught them didn't see them, so when he returned with campus security, they were gone and he was unable to identify them.

"Got lucky," I scoffed. "How stupid are you to have sex in a public washroom?"

My girlfriend looked at me and shrugged.

"We won't get caught, that's for sure."

"Oh really?" she said. "How can you be so certain?"

"Because we're doing it in a gigantic library with lots of cover and since it's too nerdy for most people, it will be nearly empty when we go to use it."

She rolled her eyes at me and shook her head, so I jumped on the bed with her and began to tickle her.

When the night came, I was right about how dead it was going to be in the library. One could have unleashed crickets in there it was so quiet. Even the fans in the ventilation ducts were pretty quiet, which made any cough echo throughout a study section.

We took the elevator up to the top floor where the study sections were and found ourselves an empty table in the far corner by the nerdiest book section of them all –Physics. It was more like my opinion I guess, but I doubted anyone would be coming into the section for quite some time on a Monday since I knew most Physics classes were later in the week.

Setting our bags down at the table, I pointed out to her that the table had sides. It was the only one with them, but only on three sides. They had holes in them as well, but not too big as to allow prying eyes to get a good view of us getting our freak on.

For the first thirty minutes or so we read chapters and made notes for our classes so we had something to fall back on to prove we weren't up to no good. I finished my chapter questions and then went to the washroom.

On my way back, I took notice of how there were still no other students around and so when I got back to my girlfriend, I immediately started kissing her.

"We should do it now, the coast looks like it will be clear for a while," I whispered in her ear and then rolled under the table.

She joined me a few seconds later and straddled me.

"Did you do what I told you to do?" I asked her.

"Yes..." she answered, clearly still unhappy about what she had to do. "I cut a big enough hole in my old pair of yoga pants for your cock. So my pants are staying on and yours are coming undone."

I kissed her and whispered, "I'll buy you new ones, okay?"

She ignored me and went down to start sucking my cock. I rarely made any noise when we had sex, so this was going to a cake walk for me. All I really had to do was pace myself a bit so she got off and listen for anyone that might be entering our study area.

As she stopped sucking my cock, she moved forward and fumbled around a bit with the hole in her pants before finally sliding my cock into her pussy.

"There we go," she sighed.

Riding my cock with clothes on was probably the best way to conceal any noise. There would be no ball slapping, no moisture related noises, nor any audible queefs for that matter.

We were fucking for quite some time – nearly face to face because of how low the table was – before we both finally came within ten seconds of each other. Thankfully she had baby wipes in her backpack which was right by our heads at the corner of the table. We quickly cleaned up the best we could and she got back to her seat first.

I slowly got up with my ass going directly into my chair and then finished zipping up my fly. As I grabbed my pencil, one of my professors came around the corner and startled us.

"Hey," he said in a rather booming voice. "How's it going? Working on that chapter?"

My girlfriend looked at me and I noticed her face was quite red, which was normally what happened after we had sex. She put her head down and pretended to read something as I answered him.

"Good," I replied. "We both just finished actually."