One Lick

Dating in University wasn't complicated, but it was never long lasting. Being a petite girl with long blonde hair, I was typically dating butch girls that liked to be dominant over me. I had dated several in my first year alone and none had made an effort to connect with me romantically. I was hesitant to start a relationship since I didn't know where I would be going after my third year, so casual dates were fine with me.

I went on dates with older woman from a bunch of my all girl classes, but at the end of every date, I found myself on the outside looking in, watching as a young girl had coffee with her Aunt, or mother. It really did creep me out, so I eventually started looking for someone around my own age.

Weeks later, I found her. She was a bit bigger than most, had big brown eyes, shoulder length brown hair, large chest and a round ass that I'd probably end up laying on as we watched movies together.

Homework was always number one on the list for me when I got home, but since I had just got her number, we started sending pictures back and forth to humour ourselves through the grueling chapters of Chemistry and Biology. Once we were finished and wrote notes, we would compare our answers to the questions from each chapter assigned. Considering it was our first year in our program, we found the questions relatively easy and had extra time afterward.

One Friday night, we finally agreed to hangout and do homework together. It would be much easier to get it all done right away so that we'd have the rest of the weekend to do whatever we pleased.

We finished before it was even ten o'clock, so I popped some popcorn and put on a movie for us to watch in my room. Since I lived on my own in an apartment, I had no roommates to contend with. It was great when I wanted to walk around the house naked, or when I had girls over and we decided to scissor, or eat some pussy. Neighbouring units probably had their suspicions about me with all the intense moaning coming from my place.

As the movie ended, I looked to her and she smiled at me. I figured a random movie wouldn't matter as I knew we wouldn't end up watching most of it. I pressed play and then turned around to straddle her. She put her hands on my cheeks and under my hair, then started making out with me. I could feel my pussy getting wet just from her tongue playing with mine.

She then started kissing my ear, then slowly worked her way down my neck until she could go no further. At that moment she lifted my shirt up and I pulled it completely off to reveal my push-up bra and minimal cleavage since I had such small breasts.

I rolled over onto my back and she took off her shirt, followed by her pants next and then I did the same. Now in our bras and panties only, she knelt next to me, kissing me and rubbing my pussy through my tight, pink, cotton panties.

Soon she had the material pulled to the side and was fucking my wet pussy with two fingers. I moaned as she continued to kiss me and enjoyed how her thick fingers pleasured me. She fucked me nice and slow for some time until I found myself fingering her fat pussy as well.

Laying down beside me, we fingered each other as we kissed. At one point when my hair fell into my face, we stopped and took off the rest of our under garments. She then forced my head down into her crotch and held a fistful of my hair in her hand as she rubbed my mouth all over her pussy.

"Yeah, just like that," she moaned.

I wasn't really doing much work at this point since she almost threw me around like a ragdoll. Keeping my tongue out of my mouth, I licked her clit and her fat pussy all over. She tasted so good too and I had no problem with her being in full control of where my mouth went.

Once she came – squirting all over my face – we switched positions and she began to eat my pussy like crazy. She was clearly good at it and I couldn't help but feel like an orgasm was going to happen quicker than any other time I'd been with a girl. I gripped the sheets of the bed as hard as I could as she licked my clit. Moaning, I then gushed all over her face and did so for a little while until she felt as if I was giving her a shower.

"Wow, you really enjoyed that didn't you?" she asked with both of her eyes still closed.

"Sorry," I laughed. "Hold on, I'll go get you a towel."