Yours

Not having sex with my girlfriend was something that we both had decided on for our own personal reasons. It was agreed upon that we would wait until we were married, but who knew for sure what the future would hold for us. We were madly in love and spent every weekend together: lounging around the house, hanging out with friends, going to my soccer games, grocery shopping and spending countless hours watching tv shows that got us really horny.

When it came to those tv shows, we would be lying in bed, practically naked and finding it very difficult to not just ravage each other. She had a harder time controlling her urges than I did, which usually led to her grinding on top of me as we made out. If I had a moment of weakness she would suck my cock, which would lead to her laying naked on her stomach and we jerking off all over her ass and back.

There were some days when we would be washing each other in the shower and she would tempt me by rubbing my cock, or hand on her pussy. I never gave in once, but I did try to eat her pussy. That was until I got a mouthful, an eyeful and an earful of water, as well as some up my nose. After that experience, I was leaving the foreplay for the comfy bed.

We had just got back to her house with groceries and were relaxing on her bed when she decided it was still too hot for clothes. None of her housemates were home yet, so she laid naked on her bed and asked me to turn on the stand-up fan.

"Middle of the day and you're butt naked on your bed," I said to her. "You're too funny."

"It's really hot though babe," she whined.

"Yeah, I know," I agreed, taking off all my clothes except my boxer briefs and joining her as well.

I laid down on top of her and began to kiss her soft lips. Her blonde hair looked white from the sun coming in through the window and her green eyes sparkled as well. She looked so flawless as she laid there, naked and so innocent.

She gave my cock a squeeze and I shook my head with a smile. I began kissing her neck and then slowly worked my way down to her breasts, stopping for a bit at her nipples, then proceeding down her stomach to her landing strip that she left just for me. I inhaled her scent and it drove me crazy. Without a second thought, my tongue was licking her clit and my lips were massaging her other areas as well.

Pulling my tongue back, a string of saliva hung from her clit up to my tongue and it turned me on even more. I went back down, licking her slowly in a figure eight shape. Sucking on her clit gently, she moaned. I looked up at her, but her face was tilted upward with her mouth wide open. It made me happy seeing her so pleased by my actions that I closed my eyes and concentrated on her pussy again.

I added my fingers into the mix shortly after, rubbing her wet clit with my thumb and then sliding my pointer and middle fingers up and down her pussy lips. Licking her clit again, I then inserted both my fingers and fucked her.

The combination of the two sent her into a frenzy and she began to shake and moan all at the same time. She grabbed a handful of my hair at first, but then rested her hand on the back of my head as I continued to bring her to orgasm.

By now her legs were shaking uncontrollably and she was moaning quietly as if she was worried about someone walking in and hearing us. She ran all of her fingers through my hair and I took that as I sign to not slow down. I kept my tongue motions quick, moving side to side and kept my two fingers pressed up higher as it stimulated her a bit more than just going straight in.

Minutes later she was having the most intense, shaky orgasm ever. I pulled my fingers out of her and grabbed her legs as I sucked on her clit and then licked it like crazy to finish her off.

Breathing heavily and still shaking, she looked down at me and smiled. I smiled back and kissed the inside of her thighs and then gave her pussy one last quick lick.

As she continued to catch her breath, she licked her lips and said, "Baby, you gotta warn a girl next time."