Control

Being cheated on before made me jump to conclusions a lot. My current boyfriend was a sweetheart, but sometimes I thought he was too good to be true. In past relationships, I had been lied to about my partner cheating on me and right to my face. All the obvious signs were there, but I was just too naive to accept them. Now that I was in a near perfect relationship though, I was ultimately sabotaging it because of my insecurities from my past. One day it nearly cost me the most amazing person in my life, but thankfully, he saw things in a different light so that we were able to put the 'fight' behind us.

My boyfriend and I were laying in bed watching television when I decided to punish him for cheating on me. I had very little proof of it, but since I had a suspicion, I would label him guilty until I had the truth screaming out of him.

I began to kiss his neck to get him aroused, which then led to him getting on top of me as we made out. He was always so passionate, but I always feared that he was doing it with someone else, or thinking of doing it with someone else. I wanted him all to myself and I wanted to send a message to make that clear.

Once we were naked and he was eating me out, I let him pleasure me for quite some time. I might have been selfish for not wanting to give him a blowjob right away, but he really did enjoy going down on me. After making me reach orgasm once, I looked down at him as he held my legs in the air.

"I have a surprise for you," I whispered.

"You do?" he asked.

I nodded and then had him lay down on the bed as I tied him up. Attending that bondage class was such a good decision. I was able to tie him up so that he would never get free, but I learned how to do it properly so I wouldn't cut off his circulation. Once I had all four corners tied off to each of his wrists and ankles, I blindfolded him and then started sucking his cock.

"What's the surprise?"

"You'll see," I told him as I stuck his cock back into my mouth.

We had tried rimming once before and he was alright with it, but this time I wasn't going to use just my tongue and one finger. I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock and then opened my drawer where I had the butt plug and an even bigger dildo that I bought especially for his punishment.

I set the toys with some lube on the bed and then started licking his balls. There was enough slack for him to allow me access to his ass, so I slowly made my way down to it. I spit on it and rubbed it in a circular motion with my finger and then slid it in, looking on as his mouth opened in a mix of pleasure and pain. He had no problem taking my finger in his ass, so I soon went for two, but he made no objections. After finger fucking his ass for several minutes as I sucked his cock, I then stopped to put some lube on the butt plug. Slowly, I began running it in a circular motion around his ass like I had my finger and then slid it in.

"Whoa," he said. "Is that my surprise?"

"Maybe..." I replied.

"Is that the butt plug?"

"Yup."

"Odd, I expected it to feel bigger."

At that moment I was slightly confused. I was impressed that he took it with such ease, but then I wondered how the big dildo would feel to him. Maybe it wasn't much of a punishment after all and I would have to up the size to truly punish him.

I pulled the butt plug from his ass and then lubed up the big dildo which was almost the same size as his cock, but a bit shorter. Every time he'd pound my pussy he'd go so deep. I enjoyed the pain of course, but his ass was probably not going to like it one bit.

Rubbing the dildo on his ass, I felt him shake a bit as he probably could tell it wasn't the butt plug again. I sucked his cock as I pressed the dildo up against his ass and then waited for a bit before slowly forcing it all the way into his ass without caring how much pain he would be in.

"Oh my God," he groaned. "What the fuck are you trying to do to me?"

"Punish you," I replied.

"What the fuck for? Did I forget to do the dishes again?"

"No, you cheated on me."

"Like hell I did!" he yelled. "I love you, what would possibly make you think I was cheating on you?"

I started to fuck his ass with the dildo as hard as I could, causing him to groan even more.

"I saw you shopping with a girl the other day, try explaining that one."

"Seriously? That was my cousin! You're going to meet her at the barbecue next week. We were shopping for new summer clothes since she doesn't come home too often. Besides, I would have gone with you, but you said you were busy. Did you lie to me? Were you out with someone else?"

"Of course not!" I stopped fucking his ass with the dildo.

"Then why were you spying on me? Don't trust me after two years?"

I wasn't sure how to answer his questions. My sister and my friends were supposed to be gone all day on a girl's retreat with me, but we decided to go to the mall because we finished early. Even my friends thought he had been cheating on me since they saw him as well. I had never met his cousin before since she lived out of province, but at that moment I felt like an idiot and gave him the benefit of the doubt.

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled, feeling as if I was going to break down in tears.

He sighed and said, "It's fine."

There was silence as I felt like a complete bitch and didn't deserve him anymore.

"Can you remove the rope and blindfold please?"

"Yeah..."

When I untied the ropes he didn't move much, but then, I probably wouldn't have either if I still had a dildo in my ass.

"Sorry babe, I forgot about the dildo."

He removed the blindfold, looked at me and then laughed. "It's fine, just go really slow as you suck my cock and I'll get off."

"Really?" I asked. I was surprised that he was actually okay with continuing.

"Should always finish what you start, so make me cum."

"Actually, if that's what you want me to do, I should probably tell you that I didn't intend on finishing with the dildo."

"Oh?"

"I was going to finish with my fist in your ass."