Winter Heat

Booking a trip to Montreal in the winter was probably not a wise idea. My girlfriend and I had never been and thought the snow covered city would be beautiful – which it was –but it was also nasty and unforgiving when the snow turned to freezing rain. To make matters worse, she became sick just before the trip so she would be drinking lemon tea the entire time and not be able to go outside for too long.

When we checked into the hotel we had beat the freezing rain, but not by much. We went out for dinner at a place just around the corner to keep things simple for our first night. The following day however, the roads were so treacherous that walking down the sidewalk could end in a severe injury if you weren't careful. We braved it for a bit to go get groceries, clutching onto one another for dear life.

The rest of the first full day there was spent watching television and looking for restaurants that we could drive to in an effort to avoid the bad conditions. Once we finally agreed on a spot and made reservations for later that night, we found ourselves laying on the bed bored. The storm wasn't letting up much and we were still trying to warm up from our earlier excursion for groceries.

As I laid there watching television, my girlfriend reached her hand over and groped my crotch. Turning to her, I raised my eyebrows as if to say, 'What?'.

"I'm still cold," she whined. "I want you to fuck me so we can warm up."

I smiled and laughed at her idea. It wasn't a foolish one by any means, but she looked so cute when she did the pouting face along with it. There was no resisting her, even if she was still partially cold in some areas.

Rolling over on top of her, I began to make out with her passionately, holding the back of her head with both my hands. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever met and after all that we had been through, I never imagined loving anyone else – ever.

She urged me on by undoing my jeans as I kissed her and then pulled my cock out to jerk it. Bringing myself up into a straddle position, I took off my shirt and then lifted hers to start kissing her belly, progressing upward. Her skin was soft and flawless. I caressed it as I lifted her shirt completely off, up over her head and then threw it with mine. Her green eyes stared back lovingly at me as if the connection we had was inseparable.

I moved down to kiss her as I undid her belt, slowly pulling her pants off and then all the way off as she lifted her legs. Pulling her black panties off, I lowered my head and then began to gently lick her pussy. I held onto her legs as I moved my tongue slowly over her clit and then lightly sucked on it.

She moaned, "Oh baby, don't stop. That feels so good."

Her breathing was rather audible, partially due to being sick. I continued eating her out until she shook as if I was sending shivers down her spine.

"I almost came," she said happily in a whisper. "Fuck me now."

Sliding my pants and underwear completely off, I rubbed my cock up and down on her wet pussy. She moaned more as I did so and then made one loud moan as I slowly slid my cock into her pussy. I went all the way in and then leaned over her so that I could kiss her neck as I fucked her. Slowly, I fucked her pussy as she continued to be louder than usual. There must have been something about Montreal, or the hotel we were in because she seemed to let go of any vocal restraints we had back at her apartment.

Picking up the pace slowly, she began to make longer moaning noises. I could hear people coming down the hall and put my hand over her mouth in case she became too loud. Speeding up and going as deep as I could I pounded her pussy like it was her birthday. My hand barely kept her quite as she tried to breathe through her nostrils only. Since she was so stuffed up, she pulled my hand away and began to moan loudly. I started kissing her again to muffle some of the sound, but it still came out enough that the guests in the hallway might have heard us.

"Baby, don't stop," she said between breaths.

Keeping my pace I kept fucking her until she made one final orgasm-induced moan and dug her nails into my ass cheeks. I went all out from the pain she was inflicting and fucked her as hard as possible until I came into her pussy.

"You came," she wheezed. "I can feel it."

She seemed unable to breathe through her nose anymore and kept her mouth open wide as she caught her breath.

Resting her head to one side, she then looked up at me and said, "I love you."

"I love you too," I replied, kissing her sweetly on the lips and holding it for as long as her breathe would allow.

"Are you warm now?" I asked.

"Mhm." She nodded, licking her lips as she closed her eyes. "Too warm. Although I have a craving for poutine now."