Now We're Even

My parents weren't the type of people to get offended by tardiness, but I was. They would shrug it off constantly and say it was no big deal, but I would feel so embarrassed if I were to show up to a family barbecue late – even if it were due to bumper to bumper traffic.

Bringing guys home to meet my parents was also another thing that could lead me to feeling super embarrassed. No one guy that I ever brought home was the same in regards to their manners, introductions, or what they wore. I had one boyfriend who was so friendly that my mom thought he was hitting on her the whole time and another who came wearing clothes for a rap video; my dad thought he was extra special and humoured him with his knowledge of Eminem.

As much as I never liked being late, I always managed to cut it close due to things out of my control. It was never a matter of waking up earlier, or getting off the computer or phone sooner to start getting ready. Since my parents lived an hour and a half away from me, I was flipping a coin by the time I got half way to see if there would be traffic due to an accident, or other source.

My current boyfriend was sweet, but the only thing bad about him, was that he rarely ever showed up on time. I'd always have to threaten him missing out on things, or being left behind if he was even one minute late getting ready. Most of the time he'd make up for it with his goofy smile, or a joke, but today was the first time he'd be meeting my parents, so it was a big deal to me.

Walking downstairs, I yelled up to him to hurry up with his hair. He was always fussing over his receding hairline and how best to cover it up, but it always ended up looking the same – perfectly fine. You couldn't tell him that though. He'd gel it, blow dry it, gel it again and repeat until every strand was just right and he looked like he was five years younger – or so he liked to believe.

I honked the horn of the car and he came bolting out of the house a minute later, locked the door and jumped into the driver's seat. He quickly looked into the rear view mirror before turning on the car and backing out of the driveway.

"Your hair looks fine, babe," I told him.

"You say that every time," he replied," and every time I get home it looks like a mess. I swear you don't want me looking presentable."

"Like I tell you every other time, your hair gel eventually lets go, but not until late in the evening, or during the drive home. Plus if you have the window down, you can't expect the wind not to ruin it."

He sighed and probably rolled his eyes as well. I was busy sending a text to my mom now to let her know we had just left and hopefully be there on time if there was no traffic.

No sooner had I sent the text, I realized that Murphy's Law would most definitely kick in. There was never a time when there was no traffic going to see my parents and since we were already fifteen minutes late because of my boyfriend, I really hoped he'd drive a bit faster than he normally did.

When we finally got to my parent's place, we had been stuck in traffic for fifteen minutes at least and arrived only twenty minutes late due to some quick driving of his to try to make up for the delay. As usual, my parents shrugged it off, but I was going to grill him the moment we got home – I could do it on the drive home, but I'd probably fall asleep.

After introductions were exchanged with my other family members at the barbecue, we ended up having a great time with lots of food – which included my dad's secret recipe chicken cordon bleu.

As predicted, I slept on the drive home and when I woke up, felt a bit groggy, so I put on some coffee and changed into my sweats for the night. Walking down the stairs and into the kitchen, my boyfriend was just adding cream to my coffee. As nice as the gesture was, he was still going to owe me.

We agreed on a movie to watch, but by the end of it, I still wasn't over the fact that I was late to my parent's barbecue to introduce him. First impressions were important, but being on time was valued much more in my books.

I waited until we were in bed and he was poking me with his erection as usual. Sleeping naked meant we were guaranteed to be having sex and since he had a huge cock, I never turned it down unless I was on my period.

Once my pussy was nice and wet from a bit of foreplay, he fucked me from behind as we laid on our sides. As upset as I was, I was still enjoying his cock in my pussy, but I wasn't sure that him fucking my pussy until I could walk no more would really be a punishment for him.

When he stopped for a switch, I got on top and rode him at my own pace. I wanted to be the one in control so it was all about me. Moving my hips slowly, he played with my breasts and I clawed at his chest.

"Ow," he whined.

"Oh, man up," I replied. "I've done worse."

He kept quiet until I was riding his cock as fast as I could. I came and then kept a moderate pace so that he could cum as well.

As I felt his cock fill my pussy with cum, I knew exactly how to punish him properly. After what I was about to do, he'd never be late again.

I lifted my body up and saw his cock flop over to one side. Cum was starting to drip out of me, so I jumped on his face and rubbed my cream-pied pussy all over his mouth.

"That's what you get for making me late!"