Forgive Me Father

Losing my virginity was a big deal. I wanted to wait until I was married, but I was also rather curious as to what it felt like. I knew God wasn't going to strike me down for sinning, but I did my best every day not to sin so I didn't need his forgiveness.

My mother wanted to raise me right and I appreciated the effort that she put forth to keep me on the straight and narrow path. Somewhere along the way though, I found myself in a moment of weakness. There was a girl that I attended church with who was one year older than me and I had just celebrated my eighteenth birthday.

When the service ended and everyone went downstairs for coffee and cookies, we sneaked away from everyone and found a dark place in a storage area next to the gymnasium. It would definitely hide us and since everyone stayed in the other room to mingle for quite some time, we wouldn't be missed for a while. It worked out perfectly for us as we went undetected up the stairs to the storage level and then found a corner where there were some tall boxes for cover.

She hugged me and I hugged her back. I hadn't dated much throughout highschool, so I still felt a bit awkward when I got a boner.

"Sorry," I said.

"For what?" she asked.

"My boner. I can't help it."

She laughed and then kissed me, making it pulse and get even bigger in my pants. I wasn't sure what to do next. We were in a church and God would probably be watching over us. Waiting for marriage seemed easy, but when she unzipped my pants and started playing with my dick I felt all restraint leave my body as if sin had completely taken me over. First she just jerked me, but then after a while my pre-cum started oozing out and she decided to lick it up. It must have tasted okay because she then began to suck my dick and I instantly felt pleasure as a gateway to feeling much more alive. If sin felt this good, I can see why it's so bad. One would lose all self control once biting into that apple and probably never be able to stop partaking in the act.

Soon she stopped sucking my dick and stood up. I wasn't sure what was going on, but she soon had her pants off and she was placing my hand on her vagina. It was hairy, but smooth and very wet. I hadn't felt anything like it before and I got really excited as I stuck a finger inside her.

"Be careful, I don't want to lose my virginity."

I made sure not to go all the way in with my finger, but she still liked it because she was moaning a bit. She grabbed my face and started kissing me like crazy, so I continued fingering her until she stopped kissing me.

"That felt really good. Let me finish you."

"Finish?" I asked.

"Yeah, make you cum."

Being our first time together, she seemed to know a bit more than I did about what was going to happen. Maybe she read about it on the internet? As the question bounced around in my mind, I felt her suck my dick and jerk me off as well. The sensation felt so good that I didn't want her to stop.

Before I knew what was happening, she was sucking really hard on my dick and I found it to be really sensitive.

"Did I..." I hesitated.

"Yup, you came in my mouth. It actually tastes pretty good."

"Oh... well that's good I guess?"

She stood up and pulled her pants back on, then I did the same.

"So what do we do now?"

"We just go back like nothing happened."

"Oh... alright."

She must have sensed that I meant something else by the question because she grabbed me and kissed me once more before we left the storage area.

"We can do it again next week if you'd like?" she offered.

"Really? That would be nice." I replied.

"Since we have to wait until marriage though, maybe we can get away with trying it in the butt instead."