Uppsala Kaffe

Sweden was quite the country. I had dreamed of traveling there for many years since that's where my Grandmother's side of the family originally came from. It was a long time coming, but when I finally saved up the money to visit, I didn't want to leave.

Having only been there for almost a month, I had only seen a few cities and was slowly working my way to as many as I could before I had to go back home in a couple months. The train was the most common way to travel, but once in the small towns, I could walk to pretty much everything – especially the cafes.

I had heard about fika before going to Sweden, but to actually sit down and enjoy it, that I had been putting off. When I finally made the decision to go to one, I ordered a tea and some colourful slice of cake – considering how odd it looked, it actually tasted really good.

When I had finished my tea and cake, I stood up from the table I was at outside the cafe. It was rather hot outside that day, but the breeze was nice, so I sat at a table that had a bit of shade. As I walked away from the table, I heard someone speaking in Swedish, but paid no attention as I hadn't learned enough of the language to converse with someone. There was a tap on my shoulder, so I stopped and turned around.

There before me, stood a thin, blonde haired, blue eyed girl with an apron on from the cafe I was just at. She said something else in Swedish, but I just smiled in response.

"You don't speak Swedish?" she asked.

"No," I laughed.

"Well that would explain why you left me too big of a tip on the table."

"Oh really? I guess I'm not used to the currency yet."

She smiled as she handed me the money back and I offered to buy her a coffee after work. Smiling ear to ear she agreed and told me that she would help me figure out the currency problem, as well as teach me some Swedish basics and even show me some really nice places around town.

Later that afternoon, I went back to the cafe when she finished her shift. We spent the rest of the day together, seeing most of the town that I had missed, as well as going for dinner with her helping me pronounce what was on the dessert menu.

For someone I had just met, she was very sweet and friendly. After dinner I walked her to her apartment and gave her a hug.

"Maybe I will see you again before I leave?" I asked.

"Of course you will," she replied, wrapping her arms around me. She pulled out her phone and entered my number in it. At that moment I was glad I bought a phone especially for the trip. As I turned to go down the stairs, she grabbed my hand.

"Wait. Come inside for fika."

"This late?" I laughed. "I thought it was for lunch only?"

"No," she giggled. "You can have it whenever you like."

Sitting down on the couch, she handed me a tea and then brought out some desserts that looked just as odd as the ones at the cafe. We drank and ate for a couple of hours, laughing and sharing stories the whole time.

She helped me pronounce a few more basic words and then I asked her, "How do you say: you are beautiful?".

"You think I'm beautiful?" she smiled.

"Ja," I laughed, having just learned how to say the word yes.

She leaned over and we began kissing passionately. As she ran her hands under my shirt, I put my hands on her butt. She smiled, kissed me once more and then led me to her bedroom where she laid down.

Beckoning me with her finger, I walked over to her bed and climbed on top of her. Looking down at her, I got lost in her beautiful green eyes and started playing with her curly blond hair. She smiled and then lifted my shirt up. I pulled it off completely as she undid my belt and then I did the same for her.

As our clothes hit the floor beside us, I pressed my body up against hers, feeling her average perky breasts against my chest. She jerked me as we kissed and I fingered her as well. Wet was an understatement for her pussy and no sooner did I get fully erect, she was sliding me deep inside her eager pussy.

I moved my cock in and out of her as we kissed and she began to moan quietly.

"Oh yeah, just like that," she whispered into my ear, then nibbling on it a bit. Her warm breath on my ear sent shivers down my spine and I found myself falling in love. I had never felt that way before with someone and so I kept a steady pace as I made love to her. She enjoyed every bit of it, squeezing my ass every time I would go all the way inside her.

"A little bit quicker and harder so we both cum," she suggested.

I obliged and picked up my thrust, slapping my balls against her ass as I gave it my all to make her cum before I did. Her moans increased a bit, so I placed my hand gently over her mouth in case a loud moan was to escape.

Fucking her at a hard and steady pace, she squinted her eyes as she came all over my cock. The sensation and fluids intensified the feeling for me, allowing me to fuck her with more ease and make myself cum almost a minute later.

As I came into her pussy, she moaned and smiled at me, grabbing my face and kissing me as if thanking me for filling her up. I hadn't thought to ask her about a condom, or birth control, but considering how nice she was and how beautiful Sweden was so far, the thought of having a baby and staying there actually excited me.

"When do you go back home?" she asked, wrapping her legs around me as they shook.

"In about two months," I replied.

"Hmm..." She paused and then had a look on her face as if she was thinking. "I might be able to get some time off work to travel a bit with you."

"You don't have to do that," I told her.

"Then you don't have to go home in two months," she said with a grin. "Stay here in Sweden with me."

I smiled. "You know, I might just have to. I really like you and fika isn't too bad either."