Hot Date

Second dates were always a bit tricky for me. I never knew where to go if the first date had gone so well that a girl would actually agree to see me again. Going for drinks was generally the first date, which ended up meaning coffee since I didn't drink alcohol. If the conversation went really well, I would half expect her to want a second date. I never cared how soon it would end up being after the first since people tend to be pretty busy, but no more than a week later, the girl I had just gone on a date with was texting me, inviting me over to her place because her parents had gone away.

Now, I'll be honest here, I don't usually go to someone's house so soon, but this girl seemed different. The conversation we had over coffee lasted several hours and I felt like we had really bonded. To top it all off, she was really cute, smart, funny and even had nice lips which she gave me a sample of when I dropped her off after the first date.

When she told me to bring my bathing suit, I didn't question it. I figured if she was asking me to come over, there would either be a pool, or hot tub waiting for me.

Pulling up in her driveway, she was waiting for me on the front porch of the house. She waved before I grabbed my bag and got out of the car and I waved back. Locking my car, I walked up the stairs and gave her a big hug. She quickly kissed me and then led me into the house where we got changed and headed out back.

Opening the back door, she turned on the spotlight and the jets for the hot tub. I was more than happy to see it and knew that we were going to have a relaxing night with great conversation again.

After an hour or so, she noticed we were getting pruned skin, but she didn't get out. Instead, she moved over to me and began to kiss me. I then felt her hand on my dick and I knew something was up.

"Shouldn't we get out?" I asked.

"We're already pruned, it won't matter now anyway. Besides, I've never had sex in my parent's hot tub before, so let's do it while we can."

Going from having great conversation to sex was an extreme jump, but considering how nice of a girl she was, I couldn't turn down the offer. She looked hot in the water and her bikini top was ready to burst because her breasts were so big.

I guess even nerdy people have their luck some days.

She straddled my now stiff dick and slid it in her surprisingly wet pussy. It was weird having sex under water, but it still felt really good. Rocking her hips, she stayed pretty still to not make waves in the hot tub, but was able to work my dick pretty good with her pussy. She undid her bikini top and then placed my hands on her breasts. Her tits were so nice and her breasts were the perfect size for titty fucking. I knew I was getting ahead of myself, but I was looking forward to seeing this girl a lot more in the future.

As she rode my dick, we kissed and I continued to play with her breasts. She was beginning to moan slightly, so I assumed she was getting ready to cum. Because I had been in the water for so long though, I felt like I wouldn't be able to cum at all; it was just too weird for me.

"I just came," she announced a few minutes later with barely any noise.

"I don't think I'm going to," I admitted.

"Really? Why not?"

"I don't know, something about the way the water feels. I don't think I will."

"Well let me fix that."

She started rocking back and forth on my dick like crazy, splashing a bit of water out of the hot tub. The jets were still going and disguised any noise that may have been heard from the splashing. After a while I felt like I was actually going to come.

"Don't stop," I told her.

She smiled and went harder, making me cum inside of her. I gasped for air as I came and then wrapped my arms around her.

"How was that?" she whispered into my ear.

"Really hot, but really good," I panted.