Good Neighbour

My idea of a getaway was staying in a hotel hours away from home, or camping. My girlfriend on the other hand thought that our neighbours house would be the same thing, so she agreed to watch a lady's house from the down the street while she went on vacation. We would have to water plants, feed her cats and just do an overall checkup on how things were in the house.

The first night we went there, she had left a note for us that said we could stay the night if we wanted a break from our place and that the hot tub was available for use as well. Offering us the use of the house was nice, but I was hesitant to stay. My girlfriend knew the old lady – I didn't – so it felt a bit weird for me to sleep in the house the first night.

By the end of the first week, my girlfriend had spent a lot of time relaxing in the hot tub and even convinced me to use it as well. It was quite relaxing and a nice reward for watching the lady's house. We decided to stay the night that we used the hot tub, which ultimately happened because we couldn't keep our hands off of each other in the shower.

Once my girlfriend and I had dried off, we went into the bathroom and started up the shower. A few minutes later we were naked in the shower and I was fucking her from behind and grabbing her big breasts as she moaned for more. The water covering her body made our sex sound extremely loud, but since it was an empty house, we had nothing to worry about. Since the house was so far away from most of the other houses on the street, she was also able to moan loudly without getting my hand over her mouth.

Continuing to fuck her from behind, she moaned as she came and put her hands up against the wall as her legs began to wobble.

"I can't stand anymore," she said to me.

"Bedroom then?" I asked.

"Are you still good to go?"

"Of course I am, I'm ready to make you cum several more times if you want it."

The thrill of fucking in someone else's house wasn't that big, but I figured I'd at least give it a shot to be memorable for my girlfriend as I pounded away at her pussy.

We wrapped towels around ourselves and made our way to the bedroom. Laying down on top of the bed, she looked at me for a bit of guidance as to how I wanted her. I walked over to the bed and dropped my towel on the floor, my cock standing erect as it was revealed. She turned to it and started sucking on it as she jerked me as well. I reached over to her pussy and played with her a bit to make sure she was wet enough again.

A few minutes later, she was on her back and I was fucking her, holding her legs straight up in the air. She had a bit of a fat pussy, but hers was by far the best I had ever had. None of the skinny girls I had been with could even compare to how it felt when I rubbed my cock on her pussy after fucking it. She also knew how to shave properly and consistently so that I was never having to worry about sandpaper.

I leaned forward and grabbed her waist, watching as her big tits moved back and forth as I fucked her really hard. Her moans were something that I wasn't used to since we had to be so quiet when we would fuck in our house. My hand would be covering her mouth and I wouldn't be able to multitask as well with only one actual free hand. The change was nice and I was able to fuck her as hard and long as she wanted me to. She deserved to be fucked really good and I wasn't going to stop until she wanted me too.

A good time later, she finally gave up. She had finally cum so much that it was beginning to hurt, so I finished up quickly by pulling out and cumming into her mouth. She sucked my cock really hard to make sure it was empty and then fell back onto the bed out of exhaustion.

"Well that was amazing," she wheezed.

"You're welcome." I smiled at her as I sat down on the bed next to her.

"I guess house-sitting isn't so bad after all then?"

"Considering how pleased you look right now, I should be asking you that question."