Eleven

Eleven

"Can we four talk privately?" Napatingin si Minzy sa sinabi ni Olivia. Oh. "If you don't mind. We need to discuss private issues here."

Minzy nodded at lumayo-layo muna sa kanilang apat. Napasimangot siya dahil gustong-gusto niyang tanungin ang pinsan kung anong nangyayari, she needs answers. But then again, maybe she shouldn't meddle with the issues they have. Still, a lot of questions are circling around her mind.

Nang malayo-layo na si Minzy ay ibinaling na ni Olivia ang atensyon niya kay Zander--Avix. Pero bago pa man siya makapagsalita ay sumabat na si Lucien.

"Oh my gosh! Kailan ka pa dito? Shtbrx. I should be mad at you!" Mukhang naloloka na si Lucien dahil sa natuklasan niya. She really couldn't believe it. Kung siya nga ganito ang reaksyon, paano na lang kaya si Gel?

"Luci, we need to be straight to our point. Time's not our friend. May meeting pa kami ni Danger sa isang client right after."

"Sorry. Okay, let's start." Lucien said and calmed herself.

"Do I need to explain everything first?" Zander asked them. He never wanted to tell anyone the truth, especially Gel, because he wants the best for her but when fate brought Olivia who is carrying his cousin back then, he began to explain his side, that explains the bruises he got.

"No need. I'll explain it to them, later." Mabilis na sabi ni Olivia. Gustong-gusto niyang si Avix ang magpaliwanag sa lahat ng dahilan pero she feels like she's running out of time. She doesn't want Gel to suffer anymore, and Avix is the only person who can put those away. Gel needs to be healed, she's worried that this situation may cause even bigger problems. Suicides, mental illness and such things. Scary, but that's what pops into her mind.

"So? Anong kailangan niyo sa akin?" Zander asked them. He told Olivia everything, including his future plans but it makes him wonder why they actually went in their home. The reason behind those might be something big.

"I want you to give Gel the closure you both should have years ago." Diretsahang sabi ni Olivia. Napakunot ang noo ni Zander. Nagtataka siya sa sinabi ni Olivia. He was clear about his intentions to Gel and now Olivia's asking him to give her a closure? It seems easy if others do it, but not for him.

"Olivia." He called her in a different tone.

"Please? If you want the Gel you loved back then, free her from the pain." That made Zander stiffened. He never had the chance to know the present Gel. Hindi niya alam kung ano na si Gel ngayon, and he doesn't know what she went through. He felt like she is a stranger to him, now.

The thought of Gel and him talking and seeing each other personally made him nervous and giddy. He began to imagine horrible things that might happen or he's predicting unto what Gel is going to do when they encounter. Is she going to slap him? Or act casual, smile and let him believe that she's okay even though she's not? A lot possibilities.

He sighed. Olivia's right. And so, he finally decided to go with what Oli requested. Not because Olivia said so, but because he knew it was the right thing to do. To heal the wound he caused. "Kailan ba?"

He was going to do it when the time comes when he's ready to. Naunahan lang siya ni Oli.

Nagkatinginan ang tatlong babae. They want it as soon as possible. Maybe...

"Tomorrow." The three chorused.

"T-tomorrow?" Alright, he wants to do that but he didn't expect it to be tomorrow! He needs to get ready! A lot must be done. Like he should buy dashing clothes, pick a nice pair of shoes, pants. He even thought about his untrimmed and messy hair.