Ten

Ten

"She okay?" Tanong ni Lucien kay Olivia. She's referring to Gel na kanina pang tulala at mukhang ang lalim ng iniisip. How they wish they knew what she was thinking. Maybe they could help.

"A bit. She's thinkin' about some things."

"Things...include a person?" Binigyan ni Oli ng makabuluhang tingin si Lucien dahil sa sinabi nito. "Such a jerk."

Oli saw how Lucien's eyes rolled, she just shrugged her shoulders and shooked her head. "Come on. We don't know the whole story behind every action."

Habang nag-uusap si Oli at Lucien ay tulalang nakaupo si Gel sa tanawin na hatid ng kanilang opisina. It's relaxing to be seeing the city from the top but it's not working for her this time. Her mind was clouded with so many thoughts to the point that she thinks she'll self-destruct any minute.

As she closed her eyes, the memory from the past that she experienced felt so fresh. The scar that she thought was fully healed is still bleeding. And she freakin' don't know when it'll stop.

Miracles happen. And maybe the miracle that happened to me is that Avix confessed his feelings, it might be in an indirect way but still I was pretty happy and up until now, I'm in the state of kilig. Such a corny word huh?

And maybe because of that, in less than four hours, I made the perfect sketch of dress which I know will be approved by the designers there in France. I should thank him for that.

Midnight and I'm still calling Avix. Kumalabog ang dibdib ko nang tumigil ang pagriring at katahimikan ang bumalot sa kwarto. The numbers started counting.

"H-hello?" Kabadong-kabado ako sa ngayon. Lahat ng naisip ko na sabihin sa kaniya ngayon ay nawala.

"Gel" The mere mention of my name made my heart flutter.

"Avix." I called his name too.

"So we're just calling each other's name here?" Natatawa niyang sabi. Napakagat-labi ako at pinipilit na hindi ngumiti.

"'Yong kanina. Did you mean that?" Nararamdaman ko na ang malakas na kabog ng puso ko dahil sa kaba at kahihintay ng sagot mula sa kaniya.

"I shouldn't have said it if I don't mean it, Gel." Wala na. Napipi na ata ako dahil don.

"So you're saying....that..." I can't believe it! What he said is his true feelings?

"I'm in love with you Gelamine Keziel Arandela. I am, and don't ever doubt my feelings. No matter what." He said, clearly, na tanggap na tanggap na ng utak at puso ko ang impormasyon. Bago pa man ako makapagsalita ay narinig ko ang pagbiak ng bote mula sa kabilang linya. Napakunot ang noo ko.

"Avix, ano iyon? Umiinom ka ba? I mean...ng beer?" Tanong ko. It's a possibility. Mukhang iba ang boses niya ngayon. Hindi ako mapakali dahil don. "Avix! Stop drinking that if ever! Baka mapano ka pa."

"So iyan ang isasagot mo sa sinabi ko? Tangina." Nanlaki ang mata ko. Unang beses ko ata siya narinig na magmura ng ganoon kalutong. At anong iyan ang isasagot? He just said he's in love with....oh.

Katahimikan ang bumalot sa aming dalawa. I took a deep breath and mustered up my courage to say what I truly feel for him now. "Have I told you I'm in love with you too?"