4 Ambushed

That Night was quieter and Clarke stayed out once everyone had settled in their tents, some still had their torches and lamps on but many tents were dark.

Clarke sat on a log and gazed up at the dotted sky. Stars seemed to appear out of nowhere the longer she looked and they glittered brightly against the black of the night.

Clarke was afraid to go to sleep, where she was unable to stop the nightmares from returning. Despite how tired she was she stayed out by herself.

After a while Clarke got to her feet, deciding to visit her mum in medical. Clarke was heading for the Ark entrance when something grabbed her and she was pulled into the shadows.

Clarke tried to scream against the hand covering her mouth to no avail. She swung her elbow back and the person let go.

She stumbled back in the dark only to bump into a figure that had swiftly moved up behind her.

As her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she made out three figures, one guy in front of her, one behind and a girl to her left.

They couldn't have been much older than herself and they looked vaguely familiar, as if she'd seen them around.

"Get the hell out of my way!" She snapped to the larger boy who was blocking her way. He didn't move.

"Clarke right? You killed all the Mountain Men!" The skinny boy said and Clarke stared at him blankly, her eyes furious.

"My mum says your crazy!" The girl pitched in and Clarke looked at her as if she were mad.

"I had no choice...I never meant for all those people to get hurt!" Clarke told them plainly and she tried to leave only to he blocked again.

"For god sake!" She cried, flinging her arms up in frustration. The three teens took it as an atemptive attack and the larger boy grabbed her arms.

Clarke almost cried out as he twisted them behind her back, but the girl acted quickly and covered her mouth with one hand.

"You really are mad" the girl breathed and Clarke tried to explain but her words were muffled against the girls hand.

"it's okay Laura, she wont scream" the skinny boy said and Laura removed her hand.

"Let me go! Please" Clarke pleaded as the larger guy pushed her arms further back and she let out a quiet wheeze in pain, not wanting to anger them by making a noise.

Clarke decided she wanted to get out of this guys hold and as soon as she started to struggle she felt something smack into her face.

She soon realised it had been the skinny kids fist. She couldn't really see him in the dark and she blinked as pain shot through her cheek.

He punched her again. And again. And again. Clarke had given up on fighting back...maybe this is what I deserve she thought as a foot smashed into her shin.

Clarke's legs buckled and she fell, only to be painfully heald up by the stronger boy gripping her arms.

It had been the girl to kick her and she was joining in now, kicking Clarke's legs out from beneath her time and time again as if she couldn't think of anything else to do.

The skinny kid kept punching her face, over and over again in the same spot and eventually Clarke felt her skin split open in a messy cut.

She had been crying out and moaning in pain but only quietly yet no one came to help her...

Until, she heard a loud noise as the skinny kid was flung backwards and shoved against the side of the crashed ark.

The girl instantly stopped kicking her and Clarke watched her run away.

The guy who heald Clarke began to waver, his grip loosening and clarke wriggled from his grasp and he ran away as he stared at someone behind Clarke.

Clarke wanted to turn around to see who was there but her throbbing leg and head weren't allowing it and she began stumbling to the floor...only to be caught in a pair of strong arms.

"Clarke!" He said and Clarke looked up at the sound of the familiar voice.

"Bellamy..." she whispered, hardly able to see him in the dark.

"Are you alright?" He asked frantically and Clarke nodded just as she began to drift from consciousness and she let her head fall against his warm chest.

She felt him lift her into the air and then nothing but darkness enveloped her as she fainted.

AT: Dun Dun Dunnnn! Stuff is happenin now guys ;) hope you liked this chapter.

Thank you everyone who is reading and all comments mean a lot and any advice is welcomed too. Love you! Xxx