9 Walk In The Woods

Clarke was sat amongst all her blankets and had just dressed. She was debating when to go outside.

She could hear people already wondering about but she didn't really feel like facing any of them.

She could hear Bellamy's booming voice. He had his leader voice on and Clarke remembered he was leading a hunt today. That's when she heard a set of heavy footsteps and they were coming closer and closer to her tent.

Her door zipped up and Bellamy's head popped in. He looked up at her and smiled brightly.

"Wanna go for a walk princess?" He said, his eyes sparkling with the sense of mischief and his smile was so genuine Clarke couldn't stop her lips from curling up at the corners.

Clarke grabbed her pack and she stepped out of the tent to have an apple chucked at her.

"Thanks" she said to Bellamy and they began heading to the gate which was open. "I thought you were going hunting?" Clarke said, not seeing the group who were going.

"Nah...the others went ahead" he said and Clarke nodded as she munched on the fruit.

The guards closed the gate behind them and they headed off into the woods.

Clarke noticed the gun in Bellamy's belt and the knife in his pocket then she looked up to see a huge smile on his face.

"What is up with you?" Clarke asked, finding his entire demeanour rather amusing.

"Are you, Clarke Griffin, laughing?" Bellamy cried ignoring the question and Clarke hit him in the chest playfully, still smiling.

"What's got you in such a good mood?" Clarke pryed and Bellamy looked up at the sun shining down through the canopy of trees. Though the sun was out it was still cold.

"Well look around you" Bellamy said, placing an unsteady hand on her back and leading her eyes around the forest. "Look...no weapons flying at us...no nothing!" He said with a sigh and he stepped to her side again.

Clarke found herself giggling and Bellamy furrowed his eyebrows at her.

"You know what! You're right! More people should be out her exploring!" Clarke cried and she picked up her pace as she heard the sound of a stream.

"Clarke slow down" Bellamy called to her from behind and he came up beside her when she stopped in front of a large cave entrance.

"I think the water's in here..." she said slowly.

"Well before you go in-" Bellamy began but Clarke had already jumped down the small bank and was heading inside. Bellamy followed. "Nevermind" he said and Clarke turned back to him with a mischievous smile.

The cave was surprisingly wide and the thought of passing reapers crossed her mind...but this cave was different.

Soon enough they reached a pool of water, the water reflected on the cave all around and she could see the ripples on the ceiling.

"It's beautiful" Clarke whispered, not wishing to ruin the peacefulness of the cove.

Bellamy exhaled in disbelief and placed his pack down on the floor...Clarke had the feeling that he might jump in.

Clarke sighed and put her pack down, she also removed her jacket, shoes and socks so she she was just wearing a vest. She was tired of being safe and afraid so she stepped to the edge of the water and Jumped.

The water was cold but not in an unpleasant way and she let herself sink before rising to the surface.

She wiped her wet hair back once she was up and Bellamy was staring at her, a gorgeous smile forming when he saw her start to laugh.

Bellamy soon followed, splashing Clarke all over as he cannon bombed in beside her.

She let out a scream as he rose to the surface, spraying her again. She shoved water back in his face before floating on her back to watch how the water seemed to flow all over the ceiling.

It took her a while to notice Bellamy was watching her and she turned to him, suddenly feeling very self conscious.

"Don't tell me we have to tell the others about this place!" Bellamy groaned as if that was what Clarke would say next. Clarke laughed because she didn't want to tell anyone.

"Don't worry...it can be our secret"

AT: Omg another reaaally boring chapter jeeeez I dunno. This story kinda sucksss...

Bye love you all xx