11 Terrifyingly Exciting

When they reached camp, and the guards let them in, everyone had finished off dinner.

The hunters had returned and fresh meat was already being stored and prepared.

Few people were still awake and Clarke was exhausted.

"night" Bellamy said and Clarke smiled, she reached up and pulled him in for a hug to let him know just how thankful she was for what he did today.

"Night" she said softly as she let him go and turned away to head for her tent.

The second she undressed and fell down onto her bed of blankets, her eyes closed and she instantly drifted off to sleep.

She awoke the next morning to hear a lot of hustle and bustle outside. She had slept into the late hours of the morning, with no trace of a single nightmare and Clarke smiled to herself and she dressed and stepped outside.

She ran up to Bellamy, who was all dressed up, in a jacket and trousers instead of his usual attire of a tatty shirt and jeans.

She span him around to face her with a huge smile on her face, she could hug him again right here but their were a lot of people about and it might look odd.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked.

"Really well" Clarke exclaimed truthfully and Bellamy heald her gaze.

Something passed between them in the moments they stood and simply looked at each other, Clarke still had a giddy smile on her face but she couldn't quite bring herself to look away from the tall, brown eyed boy.

The silence was broken when Raven came over and gave Clarke a friendly hit in the shoulder.

"Come look at something" Raven said and she had her mechanic look on, as if she'd discovered something cool.

Clarke felt confused and took a while before she said yes and Raven gave Bellamy a sideways glance of suspicion before she headed off with Clarke. She said nothing about it.

Raven took Clarke into Mecha station where Wick was sat behind a desk, messing with something. He smiled at Raven when she came in but Raven rolled her eyes at him and Clarke couldn't fight back a snigger.

Wick looked at her and threw a screwed up piece of paper in her direction, which she skillfully avoided. Wick sighed to himself and returned to working.

"So what's so urgent?" Clarke said, switching on her professional mode and Raven walked around her messy table of odd bits and bobs.

"Nothing, just wanted to talk...didn't see you around yesterday" Raven said and Clarke wasn't sure what she was getting at.

"Oh umm Bellamy and I went hunting with the others" Clarke said, but she wasn't sure why she had lied!

"Oh Bellamy? I noticed you guys seemed...I dunno, happy this morning" Raven said and Clarke could tell Wick had become interested in the conversation and was watching intently.

"Yeah, Bellamy heard Harper was well on her way to recovery and he told me this morning" Clarke lied again, not sure what she was trying to hide.

"Oh...Clarke you know, I can tell your lying" Raven stated and Clarke should have known better than to lie to Raven of all people.

"There's really nothing to say" Clarke said with a smile before leaving, desperately trying to avoid more questions.

Her thoughts drifted to last night and she remembered her hand in Bellamy's...that didn't mean anything surely. But she couldn't ignore the warm feeling she felt when she pictured him without a shirt on or the way she felt when she was following him through the woods. There was something exciting yet terrifying about how she felt and she couldn't pin point exactly what it was.

AT: Sorry for the short chapter! Just a filler really but hope ya liked it anyway xxx

Please do rate and comment it means a lot :) love you all and thanks everyone who is reading this xx