22 Found Love

"Bell I wouldn't!" Octavia cried, trying to hold Bellamy back from going to Clarke's tent.

"O I need to speak to her! She can't be alone!" Bellamy pleaded.

He felt awful! This was his fault...Clarke had been right of course. He hadn't considered how his leaving may have affected her but he did care.

When he and the others were forced to hide for days on end because of the ominous threat, she was all he thought about. How he had left her all alone...how he missed her smile.

And when he had come back and seen her running towards him he wanted nothing more than to sweep her up in to his arms...trying to ignore how desperately thin she looked and the bags under her eyes.

He was mentally kicking himself and needed to see her.

"Bell! Bell I know...but Clarke...she isn't" Octavia began but Bellamy turned his attention to Raven as she left Clarke's tent.

"How is she? Is she alright?" Bellamy asked urgently and his heart sank at the sight of Raven's forlorn face. She shook her head.

"Bellamy she's hardly eaten in days..." Raven stated and though Bellamy had guessed as much, the confirmation hurt like a bullet to the head and it seemed as though the world was spinning.

He needed to see her because he needed to tell her how much she meant to him! He didn't want her thinking he didn't care! I bloody Love her! Oh god...I love Clarke Griffen! I need to tell her!

That was it! Clarke had to know and he forced his way past Raven and Octavia who were still talking about Clarke.

He paused for a moment by Clarke's tent but prepared himself and walked in cautiously.
"Clarke?" He stammered, his voice breaking as he saw Clarke's small body curled up on the floor. She froze at the sound of his voice.

She raised her head slowly and now Bellamy saw what he had done...it was written in the tears on her face and in her sad blue eyes.

"Clarke..." he said again, softly.

"Go away!" She snapped, her tone oddly harsh but Bellamy didn't let it sway his nerve. He sat down beside her but did not come too close.

"Clarke I'm sorry!" He began and Clarke gave him a pained look, almost as if she wished he hadn't apologised. "I care so much about you but I was stupid! I didn't think and I feel awful for what I put you through"

Still no reaction.

"Clarke..." Bellamy pleaded, finding her balled up hand and placing it in his, slowly drawing circles accross her skin with his thumb. "Clarke I do care about you...in fact I Love you!" He said softly and it felt good to say it.

"Bellamy..." she whispered and he didn't like her tone. "Bellamy...I can't expect you to always be there for me...not in this state! It's not fair to you! Maybe it's better if we stay away from each other..." she said, but the words didn't seem to have come from Clarke and Bellamy knew she didn't want to be saying them.

"Being with you is not inconvenient!" Bellamy said, shocked! "I love you! And I didn't realise it until too late but I do and I can't lose you!" He said, moving closer and holding her shaking body in his arms, she didn't fight back and Bellamy was so glad to hold her close again.

"How could you love me...I thought-"

"Well you thought wrong princess" he said soothingly, stroking her soft, blonde hair.

Finally holding her in his arms felt almost magical but his chest ached with the fear she might never forgive herself for what happened at Mount Weather.

"Don't call me princess" she said playfully, and Bellamy caught sight of a smile on her face.

"Sorry what did you say Princess?" Bellamy joked, gently wiping the tears from her face, which seemed brighter now.

Clarke stayed silent and Bellamy leaned in, pressing his forehead against hers, their lips close but not touching until he lightly brought them together, one hand on Clarke's neck.

She kissed him back, her lips soft and slightly salty from her tears. Bellamy loved her! He was so deeply, madly in love with this girl and he heald her as tightly as possible, never wanting to be away from her again.

Finally they pulled away but not by much. Bellamy was still close enough to feel her warm breath against his neck.

He looked down at her to see her looking up and he smiled. She closed her eyes like she always did when making a decision and opened her mouth to speak. Bellamy waited...

"I love you" she whispered and Bellamy couldn't force down the feeling of relief and joy that she, Clarke Griffin, loved him back!

"I don't believe you" Bellamy cried, pushing her back onto the bed, his hand playing with her hair and she started giggling.

"I do!"

"Stop it" Bellamy cried with a smile and he leaned down and kissed her.

"I love you" she said when he pulled away and he kissed her again, unable to believe this was happening. I love you

AT: Soooo this story is nearly over I'm sad to say!!! This is tye penaultamet chapter :)

Thanks to everyone who is reading and I love youu xx one more chapter to go!